IGNORED

What To Watch On Tv

Started on "Suits" about 3 weeks ago, am now halfway through the latest season, utterly addictive!

Very good show, wasn't expecting too much, but me and the missus really enjoyed it

Waiting for Netflix to get series 4 now......

Wayward pines,what is that all about,I like it,Matt Dillon playing the unlikeable main character,all good stuff,blacklist is mint also

Glad it's not just me who can't work it out, oddly addictive though.

I am sure all of these have been mentioned, but some TV that I have enjoyed watching.  All of these should be available on Sky and/or unblocked Netflix
The Wire
True Detective Season One (I am sure Season Two is good but I haven't seen it yet!)
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
Hannibal
Dexter (but stop watching after season 4 or 5)

Game of Thrones
Misfits
House of Cards
Sons of Anarchy
Daredevil

There are loads more but my mind has gone blank.  Plenty there to keep you amused during the off-season anyway. ;)

Fargo is getting another season starting in Sept for those who liked the first.

Great, loved the first season.

Having never seen the film I don't know what else is to come.

Gutted to see that Hannibal has been cancelled at the end of season three. Apparently they couldn't get the rights to use the Clarice Starling character.

Great, loved the first season.

Having never seen the film I don't know what else is to come.

Gutted to see that Hannibal has been cancelled at the end of season three. Apparently they couldn't get the rights to use the Clarice Starling character.

Watch the movie, it's up there with the Coen brothers best work. Apparently the next series is set back in the 70's and is based on events mentioned in the movie, which itself is set in the 80's.

Watch the movie, it's up there with the Coen brothers best work. Apparently the next series is set back in the 70's and is based on events mentioned in the movie, which itself is set in the 80's.

I love the film, but the series just felt like a pale imitation and I couldn't stick with it.

I love the film, but the series just felt like a pale imitation and I couldn't stick with it.

Agreed, I didn't see it through either. As a series in it's own right it's decent, but it's a tough call to follow the movie.

Archived