IGNORED

What To Watch On Tv

Love woodey Harrison and Matt Mcconaughey, fantastic chemistry

Such a shame they won't be in season 2..

Yeah, but I like what they're doing to move it forward. The way the narrative pans out doesn't really allow for them to come back either I guess. Don't talk about it any more though- still got a couple more episodes to watch on Sky+!!!

Game of Thrones for me. Started to lose interest in Fargo but it is good. Worth seeing the movie if you haven't already, not directly connected to the series but if you like that the movie is a must.

Game of Thrones for me. Started to lose interest in Fargo but it is good. Worth seeing the movie if you haven't already, not directly connected to the series but if you like that the movie is a must.

I tried Fargo but had to give up about half way through the first episode because it just seemed to be a second rate version of the film, which I love.

Just finished Prison Break on Netflix......some of the worst acting I've seen in ages, but strangely addictive viewing. Don't see too many of the people from here in anything else (that I've seen), which makes me feel I'm not the only person to feel the same about it. I'd rate it right up there with Breaking Bad, load of crap that was. T Bag is right up there with the best characters ever, what a fantastic role

Watched first episode of Person Of Interest last night, that looked dull - so if anyone can suggest anything good on Netfix, me and the missus prefer a storyline rather than separate episodes feel free!

Need to catch up with second series of Boss on C4 at some point, anyone else enjoy the first series of that?

I tried Fargo but had to give up about half way through the first episode because it just seemed to be a second rate version of the film, which I love.

That's pretty much how I saw it. The film is a classic.

They are connected, the TV series takes up from where a guy finds the money that the Steve Buscemi character in the film hides in the snow.

They are connected, the TV series takes up from where a guy finds the money that the Steve Buscemi character in the film hides in the snow.

Bit of a spoiler as we didn't find out till ep 2 or 3...

I agree though, it's very good. Billy-Bob and Freeman both really good in it.

Well that explains that then. Can't say i picked up on that at all, watched the first 2 episodes and tuned out during the third.

If you're a fan of Game of Thrones Vikings is a great show, one of the few things of quality the American History channel has produced. Better directing and editing in my opinion, does a fantastic job immersing the audience in the period. Some of the writing is typically 'television standard', then again I think it is no worse than Game of Thrones in that aspect. Breath of fresh air in regards to the subject of Vikings saga in Briton.

Apart from that I haven't watched any other television dramas recently, accordingly in the name of True Detective, House of Cards and Fargo. I was watching Twin Peaks for the first time, not really being old enough to catch it when aired, not sure if I would actually recommend it unless you're a fan of Lynch, which if you were, you probably would have seen it by now.

If you're a fan of Game of Thrones Vikings is a great show, one of the few things of quality the American History channel has produced. Better directing and editing in my opinion, does a fantastic job immersing the audience in the period. Some of the writing is typically 'television standard', then again I think it is no worse than Game of Thrones in that aspect. Breath of fresh air in regards to the subject of Vikings saga in Briton.

Apart from that I haven't watched any other television dramas recently, accordingly in the name of True Detective, House of Cards and Fargo. I was watching Twin Peaks for the first time, not really being old enough to catch it when aired, not sure if I would actually recommend it unless you're a fan of Lynch, which if you were, you probably would have seen it by now.

Twin Peaks is a work of utter genius my friend. A few years ago me and some mates watched the whole original series in one sitting. It was gruelling but brilliant

Twin Peaks is a work of utter genius my friend. A few years ago me and some mates watched the whole original series in one sitting. It was gruelling but brilliant

Its really good, I have fondly looked back on other television series with large amounts of "filler", so that didn't discourage me too much in the second half. Not knowing the there was supposed to have been a third series is the only thing that left a bitter taste in regards to the ending. That and having been accustomed to the film "The Fallen" beforehand, which has a similar villain and ending. 

I'm watching 24 on sky 1. Loved it then, love it now.

I watched S1 of 24 the other week, I was like OMG how did it take me this long to watch this!

And also the stunning Elisha Cuthbert..., I think I may have watched just to see her pout and generally look hot

Any particular reason?

Find that hard to follow unless you've only give it 1 or 2 episodes.

About 4 I think. It's just my particular taste mate. I can't do fantasy tv or films. I seen the episode where half the cast die. One where a massive muscle bound bloke rolls up on a horse and fondles some birds boobs without saying a word and a midget knobbing 3 birds at once and another that involved dragons - I just found myself laughing alot. My best mate generally loves all the same tv as me but we are split on GoT. I respect that I am in the minority.

About 4 I think. It's just my particular taste mate. I can't do fantasy tv or films. I seen the episode where half the cast die. One where a massive muscle bound bloke rolls up on a horse and fondles some birds boobs without saying a word and a midget knobbing 3 birds at once and another that involved dragons - I just found myself laughing alot. My best mate generally loves all the same tv as me but we are split on GoT. I respect that I am in the minority.

Haha.

You'd find Spartacus even funnier then!

Archived