IGNORED

What To Watch On Tv

And so it continues to deliver. After a season of plot building, last nights episode just exploded into action.

In terms of a set piece, that last 20 mins....wow. Just as shocking in its own right as last seasons trial by combat and of course the infamous Red Wedding. Must be one of the most epic action sequences I have seen on a TV show. They spend the huge budget wisely.

Anyone else still following this?

Yep. This series has been a bit slow this far, too many differing storylines that have required setting up at the same time, but last night was great. Someone important/popular/likeable is cruising for a murdering in the last two episodes, mark my words

Equally as exciting, they played an extended trailer for the new series of True Detective in the adverts during GoT. Looks fantastic

Yep. This series has been a bit slow this far, too many differing storylines that have required setting up at the same time, but last night was great. Someone important/popular/likeable is cruising for a murdering in the last two episodes, mark my words

Equally as exciting, they played an extended trailer for the new series of True Detective in the adverts during GoT. Looks fantastic

I'm starting to think the Mrs cares more for Jon Snow than she does me!

I would take great satisfaction at seeing either or both the Boltons coming to a gruesome end.

I'm starting to think the Mrs cares more for Jon Snow than she does me!

I would take great satisfaction at seeing either or both the Boltons coming to a gruesome end.

I think the one thing you can take for granted is that pretty much everyone will come to a grisly end eventually. No one is safe!

I've got a bit behind in the Following, great series but as Phantom says not as good as the first...yet.

Loving the Blacklist, very good. The actor who plays Redington (no idea who he is) is excellent.

Saw the first episode of Wayward Pines last night, no idea hat was going on there but strangely addictive.

My new fav for something totally different is Madam Secretary, very good and much better than I expected.

Watched Fortitude a while back, kept watching trying to fathom it out. Wish I hadn't bothered.

Stalker is another good one, very much like the Blacklist or the Following.

• Admin

Loving the Blacklist, very good. The actor who plays Redington (no idea who he is) is excellent.

James Spader - agree he is outstanding in the role

reddington.jpg

Really can't wait to see the next series after how it just finished

Blacklist is pretty good, James Spader BTW RedM. IMDB is the font of all knowledge and a regular port of call when we watch anything.

If you like a cowboy, I love Hell on wheels.

Another  favourite at the mo' is Justified.

Phantom beat me to it.

I brought a whole load of DVD's to Saudi to watch. One was "House of Cards" and was the complete season one.  I watched the whole lot last weekend as it was brilliant. Now moved on to "The Following" which is looking good also.

Series 1 was excellent, series 2 gets a little stupid towards the end, I'm about 3 into series 3, and I haven't watched one in weeks.....think I may be off it, which is a shame, because Kevin Spacey is fantastic in it....just got a little too unbelievable for my liking

I enjoyed it, but still preferred The Sopranos and The Wire.

Both brilliant. I've got 3 seasons of Deadwood to watch once I'm done with the Following.  West Wing was always a favourite also

Both brilliant. I've got 3 seasons of Deadwood to watch once I'm done with the Following.  West Wing was always a favourite also

Not tried Deadwood as yet, similarly not started on Dexter.

Revisited all seasons of The West Wing a few months back, brilliant show, though it did decline, IMO, in the last 2 seasons.  Whether a direct result of Sorkin leaving the show, not sure.

Ah James Spader, yes. I recognise the name now. I really think I have some sort of dyslexia for faces. I don't watch many films so I don't know if he was in anything else, must IMDB him, thanks. My family rib me like hell as I recently watched 2 films with George Clooney in and I didn't recognise him at all, not a clue, seriously. If he isn't selling coffee I haven't got a chance!

I wouldn't get too attached to the Following (haven't watched it myself) as it is not being renewed.

Recently watched VEEP, first three series, and found it fantastic- much the same vibe as Arrested Development.

Very good show.  Armando Iannucci's work is generally excellent.  Season 4 on at present, and worth watching.

I'm all about Phil & Kirsty's love it or leave it.

That is one of my secret loves too. I forget the name my missus called me for watching it, but it wasn't very nice

I love them two. They should shag, if they haven't already

Blacklist is pretty good, James Spader BTW RedM. IMDB is the font of all knowledge and a regular port of call when we watch anything.

If you like a cowboy, I love Hell on wheels.

Another  favourite at the mo' is Justified.

Phantom beat me to it.

Got in to Justified a few weeks back and now on Season 3 - Awesome!!

The acting and dialogue are brilliant - Especially Margo Martindale in Season 2.

I am totally addicted to SOA at the moment (half way through season 3)

What a series!

Seen them all and enjoyed it but the last season did start getting a bit daft.  Saying that I can't wait for the last one to be released.

Seen them all and enjoyed it but the last season did start getting a bit daft.  Saying that I can't wait for the last one to be released.

Luckily I have a mate that has series 7 on a memory stick.

It took me ages to realise why I thought I recognised Gemma Teller, until the other day it hit me that she was the mum in Married With Children, who I had a total teenage crush on. As well as being the voice of Layla in Futurama.

Luckily I have a mate that has series 7 on a memory stick.

It took me ages to realise why I thought I recognised Gemma Teller, until the other day it hit me that she was the mum in Married With Children, who I had a total teenage crush on. As well as being the voice of Layla in Futurama.

she was indeed Peg Bundy ........... another great show

Usual crap: Corrie, Neighbours, Emmerdale, Real Housewives of Atlanta...

But Brooklyn Nine Nine is sheer brilliance and I can't believe no one has mentioned The Big Bang Theory. Hilarious though previous seasons are better than the current.

Also worth a shout is Supernatural if you like dark horror. Coming to the end of Series 9 on E4 but gripping nonetheless.

Currently into Modern Family.

Downloaded all seasons from Sky box sets.

Only 20 mins each episode and quite consistent.

Tend to watch 5-10 a week and am now into the start of season 3.

Very enjoyable and light hearted humour.

My wife started watching this the other week via Netflix:  I watched a couple, and it is actually not bad at all.

Archived