IGNORED

It May Not Be Such A Good Summer! Latest Gas News!

Philly The Kid

• Admin

That wasn't last season, it was the season before. There was a picture in the local paper of their fat, scruffy looking hoolies charging at some stewards in a p1ss iirc.

As opposed to this season where there was a picture in the local paper of their fat, scruffy looking hoolies charging at the pitch.

• Admin

That's a brilliant analogy. The only difference is the ref didn't actually spot the offence in the first instance, the player who committed it pointed out to the ref that he'd just done it.

On the plus side, those sags who think they might stand a chance of winning a reprieve will suffer the feeling of being relegated twice now :D

Remember that time when the opposition's goalie was laying injured and Paolo di Canio caught the ball instead of tapping it in the open goal? Imagine if the opponents that day demanded he be sent off for deliberate handball?

That ladies and gentlemen is how Rovers are behaving.

I'd say that verges on "bringing the game into disrepute" ;)

Remember that time when the opposition's goalie was laying injured and Paolo di Canio caught the ball instead of tapping it in the open goal? Imagine if the opponents that day demanded he be sent off for deliberate handball?

That ladies and gentlemen is how Rovers are behaving.

I'd say that verges on "bringing the game into disrepute" ;)

Good point well made that man :)

You mean getting a match against Stockport, who were the in form team at the time, abandoned on purpose so that they could have an extra few days rest before playing us in the JPT Area Final?

Who was the team they pipped to the final play off place on the last day of the season that year? Oh yeah, Stockport.

Grubby hypocrites. I feel sorry for the decent Gasheads who want their club to act with a bit of dignity.

I was thinking exactly this the other day, and look where Stockport are now. I would love to know what Jim Gannon's take on all this is...

I was thinking exactly this the other day, and look where Stockport are now. I would love to know what Jim Gannon's take on all this is...

Indeed.

I've always liked Jim Gannon. Seem to remember him refusing to give interviews to Sky in the run up to a play off game until they fixed his satellite dish at home.

Archived