IGNORED

It May Not Be Such A Good Summer! Latest Gas News!

Philly The Kid

A serious view for one minute. Now if the pikey scum manage to worm their way back into the football league, how the hell do they think they will compete now they have let all their players go. I reckon they would finish bottom this time around.

I'm against merging with Bedminster FC what have they got to offer us? we are a much better club and st johns lane is perfect for us so why would we want to move

... and anyway I've heard that the new place is regularly used by dog walkers and ice skaters.

they still think the FA are going to reinstate them even after all the cases before that hasn't resulted in a points deduction and the one case that did the points deduction came off the following season.......gasheads are so stupid

I genuinely can't fathom you out ten.

Your either supremely arrogant, incredibly aloof, or just plain argumentative.

Debate is good, healthy and can be interesting and thought provoking.

Banter is all part of this process, yes I agree some people can go to far, but that would be a small minority..........you though appear to scorn all banter.

What a boring world you must reside in!

For what it's worth, my opinion is your just an attention seeker who comes across as a tad pr1ckly, you also seems to "get off" on arguing and rubbing folks up the wrong way.

Whats the difference between what you do and the bit of harmless banter with our non league neighbours? ;)

Can you believe the swear filter blanked out p r i c k l y? :laugh:!

Not at all, I admit sometimes playing Devils Advocate, I actually dislike bandwagons and will be the first to hope a wheel or two falls off. You say Banter is good I agree, I love Banter, you will see me 'Bantering' all day if I could, but try to add a bit of wit to spice it up please rather than all this childlike humour ...please.

I reckon, in fact I know I have a bit of a sharp tongue, but I am the kindest person I know, I love animals, babies, City, even some Gas Heads that have fallen on bad times, my world is full of love and giving, your comments are well justified though, and I am glad that I am seen as perhaps the Odd One Out in all this, but mark my words, that when you reach my age you too might have a d different outlook, and so perhaps might Mr Lodger from Barrs Court, who rushes to 'like' anything that has a dig at yours truly :facepalm: 

Actually on the latter, scrub that life is too short  :P

Tmor as you've been out of bristol for a while this might bring back memories of parts of the city

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wosinmfH4Pw

Most of it is a bit boring but i think the bit from 3.30 to roughly 4.20 is good (and pretty accurate)

Seen it all before, still haven't lost the bl00dy accent though, gawd I sound like Wurzel Gummage at times.

they still think the FA are going to reinstate them even after all the cases before that hasn't resulted in a points deduction and the one case that did the points deduction came off the following season.......gasheads are so stupid

Of course, they are biggest club in the world with the best fans who turn up en masse!! Surely the FA have to reinstate them?

On the other hand, its amazing how they are unwilling to accept relegation... surely they should be preparing for their long overdue adventure in non league.

I told you they wanted reinstatement, I was attacked for 'actually believing that'....Deep breath, take up a hobby, go fishing, get a train set and live your fantasies  :robbored:  :kiddie:  

I told you they wanted reinstatement, I was attacked for 'actually believing that'....Deep breath, take up a hobby, go fishing, get a train set and live your fantasies  :robbored:  :kiddie:  

Well that was pretty bloody obvious they wanted reinstatement.... they are sad desperate club trying to cling onto their FL status.

The sooner they accept that its not happening the better, no sympathy for them! Horrible club as proved with this farce and hoping they stay down there for a very long time :)

Of course, they are biggest club in the world with the best fans who turn up en masse!! Surely the FA have to reinstate them?

On the other hand, its amazing how they are unwilling to accept relegation... surely they should be preparing for their long overdue adventure in non league.

They even make reference to a 25 club League Two!

i'd advice people to read those letters the Wycombe fan posted, it seems the gas are deffo being led up the garden path by the agent who is seeking revenge against Wycombe for showing him up for the piece of filth he is, and some say agents are good for the game..............

i'd advice people to read those letters the Wycombe fan posted, it seems the gas are deffo being led up the garden path by the agent who is seeking revenge against Wycombe for showing him up for the piece of filth he is, and some say agents are good for the game..............

Yep and some openly tout players who hate the game apparently.

Not at all, I admit sometimes playing Devils Advocate, I actually dislike bandwagons and will be the first to hope a wheel or two falls off. You say Banter is good I agree, I love Banter, you will see me 'Bantering' all day if I could, but try to add a bit of wit to spice it up please rather than all this childlike humour ...please.

I reckon, in fact I know I have a bit of a sharp tongue, but I am the kindest person I know, I love animals, babies, City, even some Gas Heads that have fallen on bad times, my world is full of love and giving, your comments are well justified though, and I am glad that I am seen as perhaps the Odd One Out in all this, but mark my words, that when you reach my age you too might have a d different outlook, and so perhaps might Mr Lodger from Barrs Court, who rushes to 'like' anything that has a dig at yours truly :facepalm:

Actually on the latter, scrub that life is too short :P

Nothing wrong with being the odd one out ten.

I don't believe its your opinions people necessarily object to, more your attitude.

Keep posting, you provoke reaction and have an "interesting" view on things............in a slightly irritating way! ;)

Archived