IGNORED

It May Not Be Such A Good Summer! Latest Gas News!

Philly The Kid

This get's better by the minute, what did I say about he who laughs last etc.....it is better to go about things in a calm, classy way rather than bang on about the Gas, and taking the p1$$ at every opportunity. 

We seem just as bad if not worse than them at times.

Get s Grip.

I may have mis-read this....but am I the only one reading this and thinking, the only person here that needs to get a grip...is yourself? :blink:

This get's better by the minute, what did I say about he who laughs last etc.....it is better to go about things in a calm, classy way rather than bang on about the Gas, and taking the p1$$ at every opportunity. 

Get s Grip.

I see mr happy is back face facts you are a conference team now :robbored:

Get s Grip.

And you can't help coming back......

Get s Grip.

Congratulations, you have just won the biggest Gas loving twerp (nice word, haven't used it for years.......must have saved it for a most deserving cause!) ever on OLTIB.

Maybe you're Doctor could provide you with some antidepressants - to help with your loss (the football league?). Hehe.

Oops! Sorry, just broke the no gloating rule again :)

Which version is another matter ! :laugh:

There seems to be strong suspicion that this stunt may be to deflect from adverse terms applied by the Conference as a result of NLBR1653 applying to join.

The Conference is really intolerant of clubs that flout rules, have dodgy finances, etc... and since Boston have been even more draconian.

The other scenario is that NLBR1653 may not have made a formal application yet and may find themselves scratching around for a league to play in next year.

All conjecture of course only Toad of Toad Hall ( aka ***** Piggs ) knows what's really happening.

If I was a Rovers fan I would be utterly ashamed and embarrassed about the last 12 months (and more). The owners and management should be focusing on preparing for life in non-league football - and coming up with a strategy to get back into the football league - something which as we've seen is not as easy as they seem to believe it will be. They need to get rid of the poor, overpaid, disinterested players that got them relegated and find some new, hungry ones who will fight for the club and help attract/retain some support on the terraces.

Instead all their attention is now on this farce rather than the real problems at hand - clueless owners, UWE, inexperienced manager, woeful playing staff still under contact, diminishing revenue from much lower attendances, few away fans, no TV money, less sponsorship money, etc, etc. It feels like the owners have bought in to the feeling that they are 'too big to go down' and are throwing all their eggs in this basket. What is Plan B? Its genuinely like they had never even considered they might face the possibility of relegation. Shame for the decent gasheads (and there are some) that they cannot go down with some dignity and humility like Torquay and others in the past. Still maybe it'll work.. 

• Admin

Congratulations, you have just won the biggest Gas loving twerp (nice word, haven't used it for years.......must have saved it for a most deserving cause!) ever on OLTIB.

Maybe you're Doctor could provide you with some antidepressants - to help with your loss (the football league?). Hehe.

Oops! Sorry, just broke the no gloating rule again :)

I dunno though. Another user on here has been known to drive a mini-bus to watch them play.

Get s Grip.

Still living on that moral high ground I see.

Get s Grip.

Get over yourself, unbelievable... 

Modern football fan alert...

My take on this...it's banter, okay banter with a capital B, but that's what it is. Yes if it was the other way round we would be on the receiving end and have to take it, but that's what makes giving it back all the sweeter when you can.

When it REALLY matters this forum has been fantastic in the past at helping fellow fans out. Plenty of Gasheads have contributed to appeals to raise money for various causes on here, and vice-versa. We do respect each other when we need to, but on footballing matters...bring it on!

Just my opinion.

Our forums seem to be full of barrack room lawyers at the moment, most of whom haven't got a clue what they're talking about. :facepalm:

was just reading that chuckling to myself, the 17:00 deadline has passed and no peep from the FL FA or Wycombe after rovers went crying to the press and now the club can't be raised for comment........seems to me that the FA have told you to do one

was just reading that chuckling to myself, the 17:00 deadline has passed and no peep from the FL FA or Wycombe after rovers went crying to the press and now the club can't be raised for comment........seems to me that the FA have told you to do one

Apparently our Chairman is in Italy at the moment - probably playing his fiddle in Rome! :violin:

I see mr happy is back face facts you are a conference team now :robbored:

Ahh the old snipe that I have to be Gas, is that the best you can come up with? 

Very tedious all this, what if they get reinstated? Much egg on faces I reckon, best we just worry about our lot rather than someone else's, obsessed  with bl00dy Rovers.

Kids eh? 

Archived