IGNORED

Darcy Blake

GrahamC

One of several to leave Palace today, still only 25 and based just over the bridge.

From memory he can play RB or CB and has rejected the chance to stay on at Newport beyond his loan because he reckons he can play at a higher level than League Two.

Worth a look?

One of several to leave Palace today, still only 25 and based just over the bridge.

From memory he can play RB or CB and has rejected the chance to stay on at Newport beyond his loan because he reckons he can play at a higher level than League Two.

Worth a look?

theres a few reliease from palace I would take sadly tho' I think most of them will be out of our reach with wage demands,

I also don't think we'll see any coming and goings from the first team before July myself

Says a lot that the best loan move he could find was at Newport. I'd say no, based on that.

He was a promising youngster coming through at Cardiff but never made it so they let him go to Palace. To be fair to him his first team chances won't have been helped by their surprise promotion to the prem but like I said it would concern me that he has had to drop to league 2 to get a game!

Good age, local(ish) lad, experienced, versatile -good player on paper but every time I've saw him live or on TV he's been awful. Would rather us go for someone like Curtis Nelson at Plymouth. Shame though Cotterill got no interest in lower league gems aged 18-23!!

Sign him up ,then,here's the thing , get him to play on paper !

Awful player and a proper pikey with it, no.

I agree, was a prospect when he was much younger. He burnt his bridges at Cardiff when Mackay was manager by turning up to pre season training very overweight and has never looked any good when I've seen him play. We need to sign good professionals if we are to move forward, not more wasters because lets face it we've had our fair share of them recently.

Worth a look?

Has she been given the boot from Strictly along with Brucie then?

Archived