IGNORED

F I F A Is Not Corrupt- We Are All Racists

Aizoon

An absolute moron, more pressure on sponsors will continue to put him in a akward position.. A fair few are starting to raise questions

I would absolutely love it if FIFA or CAF brought a law suit against the Times for all the stuff they're printing. Get it all in front of a court of law, then we'll see who's telling the truth

Court of law in which country though?

Sepp Blatter is starting to look like the guilty child desperately pointing the finger at anyone to try and get out of trouble, yet likely he may only be digging a bigger hole.

I can see something leaked in the next few years maybe even months that will force him out.

Sepp Blatter is starting to look like the guilty child desperately pointing the finger at anyone to try and get out of trouble, yet likely he may only be digging a bigger hole.

I can see something leaked in the next few years maybe even months that will force him out.

He's a horse puncher then?

A country where no one gives two shits about football like the USA or Canada

Interesting. But who holds the right to do that? Isn't FIFA based in Switzerland? So surely that is the only place it can be tried?

If so... We all know money talks there more than common decency

Court of law in which country though?

I think they would have to sue in the country in which the allegations were printed. They may well be able to get a ruling against the Times in a court in Texas but that's about as much use in the UK as a FIFA voting process

Nothing can get rid of him. He should have gone years ago.

FIFA are not accountable to anyone. That's the problem.

Mr Blatter is possibly the world's biggest megalomaniac.

'still fire in my belly' he says, as he aims for a fifth term.

It's not about whether or not you have the will to do it, Mr B - it's whether you should do it. And obviously you shouldn't, since under your stewardship you've managed to preside over a shambolic mess, riddled with controversy and corruption.

Do one, you fat bald dwarf.

Besides, anyone who looks like they're gary johnson's dad should not be trusted.

I think they would have to sue in the country in which the allegations were printed. They may well be able to get a ruling against the Times in a court in Texas but that's about as much use in the UK as a FIFA voting process

We seem to be very keen to deport UK citizens to the USA on the flimsiest of evidence.

Simon Jenkins wrote a very good article on June 2, i think, in the Guardian about the shambolic mess that FIFA has become and how the FA are impotent fire flies hissing in the down wind of a horses arse... i just made that up but it sounds good. 2022 and 2018 are all wrapped up in the same 5hit of corrupt practices that spans many continents. How foolish we looked sending in our big guns to Doha when Putin, for example, did not even bother turning up because a deal was done 30 days previously.

Seriously though... the world looks to England to take a stand and if we did pull out of FIFA as, frankly, we should then the USA and probably a few others would follow.. and we could ensure some do before we jump ship. It might be the only way to pull the house down because the emails leaked to the Times are not gonna be taken into account, obviously, by the in-house non sensical enquiry by that yankie dude is preparing for release post Brazil. 

I hope the leaks, however, will be too loud and too damning for even the charlies in the Swiss govt to ignore and with Sony wavering something may break in July on this. in the event it does not then that will be the time for countries to resign from FIFA. Its already a busted flush, probably incapable of external reform let alone internal and should, for the sake of a billion fans or more worldwide, be put to death. FIFA is now an anachronism and serves no purpose in the game of football whatsoever. There is no need for it. Period. 

The tactic thats been used all too freguently. If in doubt Play the Race card. This has always and only been about Corruption and FIFA being corrupt. For Blatter to even mention Racism , a subject that Fifa has chose to show contempt for by failing to tackle seriously only proves that Blatter has something to hide. When Bentner got fined for showing an advertising logo it was something like 10 times as much as a country(croatia ? ) got fined after being found guilty of racist chanting. Blatter is Corrupt.

We seem to be very keen to deport UK citizens to the USA on the flimsiest of evidence.

Indeed, but you can't deport a newspaper. If FIFA or CAF wanted to take any meaningful action it would have to go to an English court and then everything would become a matter of public record: evidence held by the times, sworn testimony... why do you think FIFA have called the British out for lying in the past but never taken meaningful action? I would imagine The Times are probably saving some very juicy documents back in case of just such an eventuality

Indeed, but you can't deport a newspaper. If FIFA or CAF wanted to take any meaningful action it would have to go to an English court and then everything would become a matter of public record: evidence held by the times, sworn testimony... why do you think FIFA have called the British out for lying in the past but never taken meaningful action? I would imagine The Times are probably saving some very juicy documents back in case of just such an eventuality

wouldn't it be great if the times sued FIFA for slander

The key to all this is when the big six sponsors see that having their names associated with a stinking fish, rotting from the head isn't worth their billions...

That is literally the bottom line.

And, yes, I do mean literally.

Archived