IGNORED

F I F A Is Not Corrupt- We Are All Racists

Aizoon

it's a shame the race card gets thrown about all the time. At the times when there are genuine cases where it needs to be eradicated (not just in football but in society) if it often ignored.

Mind you, didn't Blatter tell black people not to travel to Russia and for gay people not to travel to Qatar?? 

What i'm looking forward to most is if Israel qualify for the Qatar world cup. That would be outstanding

Court of law in which country though?

Anybody with proper legal knowldedge feel free to contradict me, but this country's libel laws make it possibly the best place to sue for libel in the world. And as I understand it those involved don't necessarily have to be British. I think the argument is that wherever or whoever did the libelling, if it can be argued that the accusations can be read here then you can be sued here.

If you want to know more google Nick Cohen in the Observer and libel laws

Three of FIFA's major sponsors - Sony, Visa and Adidas - have expressed grave concerns over the whole sorry Qatar debacle yet Blatter hasn't levelled accusations of racism at them at all. It's very strange, I just don't understand it!

Three of FIFA's major sponsors - Sony, Visa and Adidas - have expressed grave concerns over the whole sorry Qatar debacle yet Blatter hasn't levelled accusations of racism at them at all. It's very strange, I just don't understand it!

Simple. Blatter hates us Brits. It's a racial thing...

It's almost as though there is a vested financial interest in keeping them onside.

Every time someone stands up to him or challenges him for presidency.. they end up resigning due to corruption.

No way Septic Bladder is going anywhere.

Indeed, I bet he has a dossier of shite on every single member of FIFA, and the money to make the story appear and them disappear, or to stay to be used as his pawn for deflecting attention away from him.

It seems obvious the odious little man is as guilty as hell jesus, he must be the worst leader in the world if he hasn't got a inkling of what is going on in his organisation!, but many have tried to budge him, and failed.

Blatter is going nowhere unfortunately. How can he? I don't see how anyone can remove him and his cronies. The bloke is a snivelling little****. I find his claims absolutely astonishing and embarrassing to say the least. I don't see how the bloke can have the cheek and audacity to cry foul to the Asian & African football federations with his pre historic and utterly pathetic attempts to rid racism from the sport. The vile disgrace makes me so bloody angry!!

The 3 main sponsors aren't happy as well, but don't expect any backing from the cheese eating surrender monkey Platini.

That is the biggy, upset the sponsors and the house of cards may tumble.

The 3 main sponsors aren't happy as well, but don't expect any backing from the cheese eating surrender monkey Platini.

I can't see the sponsors going through with anything either but if they do that would hit FIFA where it hurts. What infuriates me most about Platini is that he actually played the game and was a good player but is ultimately just as spineless as the rest of the corrupt barstewards.

I can't see the sponsors going through with anything either but if they do that would hit FIFA where it hurts. What infuriates me most about Platini is that he played the game and was a good player but is ultimately just as spineless as the rest of corrupt barstewards.

French Surrender Monkey, its what they do best other than have affairs.

I tend to agree, but apparently UEFA have told Blatter to stand down for the good of the game.

He won't of course.

No he won't. He bangs on about how he wants to be remembered for leaving a legacy of being the man to take football to new countries around the world but what he surely must realise, is that his reign will always be remembered as being controversial and corrupt. He should do the good thing and stand down.

No he won't. He bangs on about how he wants to be remembered for leaving a legacy of being the man to take football to new countries around the world but what he surely must realise, is that his reign will always be remembered as being controversial and corrupt. He should do the good thing and stand down.

The problem is of course that he appears to be adored throughout Africa, Asia, and Central America. We need a Kerry Packer type figure to come along and shake things up to the core.

like the way they they are trying to run over Brazil's alcohol laws.  That is how big FIFA have become, he and FIFA need bringing down a peg or two

The problem is of course that he appears to be adored throughout Africa, Asia, and Central America. We need a Kerry Packer type figure to come along and shake things up to the core.

Well they all like a brbe, much like eastern Europe, Western Europe will just whine.  Maybe Western Europe should do what they are good at and pay someone else to disappear him :)

Joke for the offended few!

Money talks....amazing he is though considering he ignorance towards racism 

Archived