IGNORED

Weirdest City Players

Major Isewater

Wes Burns who has posted on Twitter a picture of his preseason footwear... Nikes that are odd colours.

I know a lot of players at the world cup are wearing odd boots but they are Puma and they come that way out of the box. Burns has gone out of his way to buy two sets of Nikes in different colours and is wearing one of each.

Ralph Milne without a doubt. One match a world beater, the next not good enough for the Downs League. (Or did City secretly employ twins and use each one on alternate matches?)

What is the criteria for weird? I see no player so far listed that comes close to weird.

Weird in my book is two heads. A missing leg etc etc.

What a weird thread! Let's talk about players that are not weird!

What is the criteria for weird? I see no player so far listed that comes close to weird.

Don't tell me you've found Louis Carey's mutation into a Seth Armstrong double normal ?

Firstly it's just a bit of fun on a seriously dull City close season and secondly i could have named the thread "Eccentric City players" to learn a bit more about their off pitch personalities.

Is that better for you TRL. ?

There are other definitions of weird. All of the Scottish players signed by Del seemed to think they could actually play football. You can't get any weirder than that.

Benny Lennartson..... most unlikely looking footy manager ever.

turned out not to be a footy manager.......

David Carthorse Rogers always looked weird to me, couldn't run and always overweight.

Ray Cashley looked like he should be playing with Adge Cutler

and John Shaws hair (sic) what was that about

Benny Lennartson..... most unlikely looking footy manager ever.

turned out not to be a footy manager.......

David Carthorse Rogers always looked weird to me, couldn't run and always overweight.

Ray Cashley looked like he should be playing with Adge Cutler

and John Shaws hair (sic) what was that about

I always thought that David Rogers looked like Desperate Dan though I feel that it's unfair to call him a cart horse. He played a lot of games for City in the old first division against some good centre forwards.

Good post about Cashley. He definitely had the Wurzel look.

Archived