IGNORED

How Smug Is Our Very Own David Moyes...?

BS4 on Tour...

So, he ain't good enough for Man Utd, so they get in a guy with an amazing pedigree and track record, the result?

Home defeat to Swansea, tame draw with Sunderland and now look like they will lose to MK Dons!!

I bet our Davie is sipping a glass of merlot tonight with a wry smile on his face...I loved that guy when he played for us...

So, he ain't good enough for Man Utd, so they get in a guy with an amazing pedigree and track record, the result?

Home defeat to Swansea, tame draw with Sunderland and now look like they will lose to MK Dons!!

I bet our Davie is sipping a glass of merlot tonight with a wry smile on his face...I loved that guy when he played for us...

Me too, still do!!! Loving the score tonight. After Sunderland I laughed and said Moysie wasn't so bad after all. Glad he left though, hated seeing him there.

Man Utd are all over the shop. Schoolboy defending and lightweight in midfield. Poor service to their strikers.

MK Dons are embarrassing them.

Just proves how amazing Ferguson was. Man Utd have gone to pot since he retired.

Ferguson carries a lot of the blame for the state they're in. He left no legacy at all with his last 5 years of awful transfer business.

Ferguson carries a lot of the blame for the state they're in. He left no legacy at all with his last 5 years of awful transfer business.

Totally agree -- he knew when to abandon ship -- Moyes not to blame -- had a woeful defence then and not rectified yet -- that is what is so amazing -- that MUFC have not resolved glaring weaknesses in 16 months!!  Happy for them not to mind!!

Indeed. I said the same thing last season when Moyes was struggling. He inherited a weaken squad but signing Fellani didn't do him any favours.

Just how good was Alex Fergusson?

Not very is my honest answer, he left no legacy at all, some would say even selfish to finish when he did knowing nothing was there and yet he goes with no blemish. All I will say is his timing was pretty god damn good!

The other person to blame is the clown Ed Wooward and his inability to sign quality players at sensible price Falani and De Maria both over priced panic buys.

Man Utd are all over the shop. Schoolboy defending and lightweight in midfield. Poor service to their strikers.

MK Dons are embarrassing them.

Just proves how amazing Ferguson was. Man Utd have gone to pot since he retired.

An ageing Samuel Eto put 3 past that Man Utd defence at Stamford Bridge. With Samuel Eto - how old is he? - now at Everton I reckon on Everton smashing Man Utd at Goodison Park. Man Utd's rivals in the Premiership will all be sensing blood.

A lot of young kids who think they have made it, will now be thinking if they can even hack it in a lower league.

All of this is Ferguson's fault' he never replaced his midfield with anything decent, that midfield has been dying on its ass for years, now all the trusted experience has gone, there is nothing there. Likewise with the defence. Ferguson no matter how great struggled to find a decent midfielder, the last really productive one he bought was Keane! Although I guess Ronaldo was a midfielder. Two good signings and a myriad of average signings that his class of 92 held together.

Archived