IGNORED

How Smug Is Our Very Own David Moyes...?

BS4 on Tour...

it just proves how good Fergie was, avg bunch of players into a championship winning side,

Moyes left a better side at everton to take over at man u, LVG will be gone by the end of the season when united rock up in 8th place after spanking 60 million on a winger when he should be sorting out a very poor defense

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is the role of the Glazer family.  Unlike the owners at Man C and Chelsea they have been running the club as a business and have taken money out to pay for debt acquired when purchasing the club.

While Fergie didn't improve the team, you have to wonder how much money was made available.  Consider that last summer Moyes only really bought Fellaini and then Mata in January was a panic buy.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is the role of the Glazer family.  Unlike the owners at Man C and Chelsea they have been running the club as a business and have taken money out to pay for debt acquired when purchasing the club.

While Fergie didn't improve the team, you have to wonder how much money was made available.  Consider that last summer Moyes only really bought Fellaini and then Mata in January was a panic buy.

they have spent alot of money since they took over, they just wasted it,

When you look at the squad that manu put out against Sunderland 10 of that squad are either dog shit or untried and last night they managed to increase that to 16.

you would hope that with De Gea, Evans, Anderson, Little Pea, Welbeck that jap lad they would have enough about them to beat MK who to be fair are on par with us in terms of squad

I just killed a stranger on live TV with millions watching, unmasked, while showing off my drivers licence and passport, screaming out my name, and that I'm glad I did it. I am about to walk into a police station to confirm I'm glad the guy is dead and ask for some water to clean my bloodied hands.

I'll still have a better defence than United.

(with thanks to Reddit)

Did you have your name tattooed on your forehead? Yes, it did happen :facepalm:

As much as it fills me with Joy to see them suffer even if only relative suffering, I cant help but think that Mr. Fergusson did them no favours at the end.

The team was old, for god sake Giggs was 40 among others, they even nursed Scholes out of retirement. Many of the players such as the Mexican, Andersson, Ashley Young among many others were no better than bit part players and their defence was/is shocking.... Jones, Evans would struggle to get in at Sunderland.

RVP is a shadow of the player of two years ago and Rooney saw the writing on the wall which is why the gave him a huge contract.

Moyes signings were nuts Fellaini...What exactly did he bring with him for 27m?

They are simply a mid-table team with a lot of expectation...

SAF saw the writing on the walls, as he was largely responsible for painting it up there and bailed at exactly the right moment and then had the temerity to recommend David Moyes to drink from the poison chalice he poisoned....Fantastic!

LVG will turn it around, but without a huge slice of luck it wont be this season.

Another season without Champions League footy is going to really effect the share price and disrupt the ability to pay for all that gearing!! Love it!

Schadenfreuder!? To Bloody Right!!

COY Real R     

Archived