IGNORED

Shedman Endorsed By The Club

P'head Red

Nice shed, Shed Man, it puts mine to shame. That reminds me that I still need to replace my roof felt.

Does anyone know what happened to the East End flags that we used to wave about? Perhaps we could give shed man one to wave during the game.

You might need a taller shed when the new East End is finished.

I think you need a bigger pair of steps mate, looked well dodgey......of the handle part, on to the fence, then step over to shed :glare:

Table and chairs up there, a few extra fans, (there`s bound to be some soon unable to get in soon due to sell outs) drop you a few quid and a few beers.....well sorted..........maybe borrow one of the big wavy flags in all  :englandsmile4wf:  party :drunk2:

Surprised you didn't buy one of those east end seats when they were up for sale, stick it on the roof and then stand on the seat.

Maybe the club will end up issuing you a personal steward just to keep an eye on things.

If you are to wave EE flags from your shed roof whilst the match is in progress, please will you first paint yellow hatched lines upon said roof and be sure to stand within this area at all times whilst the flags are being waved. Please don't ask why because there is no obvious reason.

Will do can't be too careful in this day and age

Just heard from a reliable source that the chelsea firm aint to appy, sendin some pwoppa nawty boys round to re-take the shed....fink they go by the name of "shed hunters" or summat....better beef up your firm and get the missus n kids to mob up wiv ya...kin avit init ! X

Get the hoes out the shed and tool up

Just heard from a reliable source that the chelsea firm aint to appy, sendin some pwoppa nawty boys round to re-take the shed....fink they go by the name of "shed hunters" or summat....better beef up your firm and get the missus n kids to mob up wiv ya...kin avit init ! X

I will fend them off with a rake until support arrives

Archived