IGNORED

Shedman Endorsed By The Club

P'head Red

Any chance of getting some pics & vid of Shedman during the game on Saturday? Would be fun to see for those of us who are exiles. Cheers!

His garden shed is bigger than mine, his garden shed is bigger than mine, it's got 2 doors & 2 windows, his garden shed is bigger than mine! Shedman, Shedman, Shedman! 

Any chance of getting some pics & vid of Shedman during the game on Saturday? Would be fun to see for those of us who are exiles. Cheers!

His garden shed is bigger than mine, his garden shed is bigger than mine, it's got 2 doors & 2 windows, his garden shed is bigger than mine! Shedman, Shedman, Shedman!

I took this one on my phone

91D3ACC1-304A-49C2-9982-CCC792B1061E_zps

*grasps own lapels*

I have THREE sheds.

Although none have a view of Ashton Gate... :-(

Well if we are going to play shed trumps...I have 4!

Well two are wooden 'traditional' sheds, one a plastic garden storage thing and the last one is a brick one attached to my house, has a shed type door though, how do I claim my prize?!

Again, no view of the Gate can be had by standing on any of them

Well if we are going to play shed trumps...I have 4!

Well two are wooden 'traditional' sheds, one a plastic garden storage thing and the last one is a brick one attached to my house, has a shed type door though, how do I claim my prize?!

Again, no view of the Gate can be had by standing on any of them

I don't have any i live in a flat :(

SHEDMAN - how's about some drums and smoke? ... If health & safety not an issue. :)

Get the missus to fire up some firework rockets etc from the garden behind ya when we score!!

(actually when the shed is no longer a vantage point ... How about a few aerial firework displays from yer garden behind the new stand?..

Shedman may then be gone - but heres ROCKET MAN!!! :)

(PS.... erm, I'm sure the neighbours won't mind .... much)

I have a flat. And a shed! :D

Ground floor and new(ish) build which means it had to have "bike storage"

Love my shed. Not a chance of me seeing the gate by standing on it though :)

Is that the front shed out the back or the back shed out the front

I think you are lucky, they only get filled with 'stuff that will be useful one day', which is always proven days after you've thrown it out!

I'm glad I'm not the only one this happens to!

I have painted my shed door black and turned it into a cricket scoreboard. I have posted England's world record total of 903-7 declared on there from 1938 v Australia at the Oval. I've also positioned some 1930s advertising signs on it and a pavilion clock, temperature gauge and a cricketer weather vane. Fingers crossed that no Aussies move in next door!

Archived