IGNORED

Shedman Endorsed By The Club

P'head Red

I could only dream of having a shed, i live in a garage

only if......garage, bloody garage.....we used to dream of living in a garage, just try living in a cardboard box, that,ll teach you,bloody hippies,, but we were happy, happy and poor.......always in and out of each others houses with each others property...oh and the sugar...we was poor and bloody proud !

Shed man reminds me of somebody, maybe an actor, can't think who it is, it is doing my head in.

Do you fancy turning your shed into a pub so a few hundred of us can come around for pre match drinks? We'll bring the cider.

I have noticed the 3 lions have had a makeover, it is slightly downsized and now supporting Liverpool.
http://www.readersheds.co.uk/share.cfm?SHARESHED=3182

Shed man reminds me of somebody, maybe an actor, can't think who it is, it is doing my head in.

Do you fancy turning your shed into a pub so a few hundred of us can come around for pre match drinks? We'll bring the cider.

I have noticed the 3 lions have had a makeover, it is slightly downsized and now supporting Liverpool.

http://www.readersheds.co.uk/share.cfm?SHARESHED=3182

An ugly James Nesbit is people's normal go to haha

only if......garage, bloody garage.....we used to dream of living in a garage, just try living in a cardboard box, that,ll teach you,bloody hippies,, but we were happy, happy and poor.......always in and out of each others houses with each others property...oh and the sugar...we was poor and bloody proud !

alas but a cardboard box would look like a mansion compared to where im moving in 2 weeks... student accommodation, and thats not the worst of it.

its in wales :sad26:

I think Shedman should be given a knighthood for his selfless service in keeping seagulls off of his roof (well for 90 mins every fortnight). Her Maj would then say after doing her sword waving act, 'Arise Sir Shedman...but not on that dodgy ladder!'

Sir Shedman could reply that if he had a rise he could afford a ticket and abandon his roof occupying activities.

Archived