IGNORED

Shedman Endorsed By The Club

P'head Red

To Hell with having unicorns or a robin on our badge and how divisive that proves to be let us get behind the compromise candidate and have Shedman on our club badge with the Suspension Bridge in the background. I know that his shed is in the wrong place for him to view the match and have the bridge in the background, but heck we can suspend belief after all do unicorns really exist? Have you ever seen a robin perched on a ball with the Suspension Bridge in the background? But we've seen the miracle of Shedman on his roof and how it has galvanised supporters and led to the team being undefeated in the league.

Saw Adam Baker posting a complimentary ticket through the door, he said it wasn't intentional it had been parked there by a sub-contracter who'd then taken his keys home for the weekend!

A sub contractor who will presumably be looking for other work on Monday.

Was in the Williams the boom of the digger was completely blocking the view

Jesus.  Show a bit of initiative.  Get on top of the shed the normal way (i.e. in a very unsafe way), then drag the steps up behind you and sit on the the top step (or stand given your nod to health and safety).  What could possible go wrong?

Reverse the process to get down.

Jesus.  Show a bit of initiative.  Get on top of the shed the normal way (i.e. in a very unsafe way), then drag the steps up behind you and sit on the the top step (or stand given your nod to health and safety).  What could possible go wrong?

So to get down; stand (or sit) on the bottom step, drag the steps down in front of you and get off the shed in an abnormal way? Perfick. ;)

BANKSY ..if you read this:

We could do with a few bob down the Gate (c/o the S Trust so it could go for supporters good causes etc) .......Shed-Man has become a Bristol icon...... Would be a good subject for a 'Banksy' hint, hint..:)

Just pop one on any door or suitable removable surface around the Gate.. much appreciated cheers.

Better still hot-wire the digger, put the troff in 'up' mode and have a perfect view of the game from the vantage point of the troff. No bloody lateral thinking these days, Shedman, I despair!

And here's a Sunday morning joke: What do you do if you see a Shedman? Stand on it, man.

Archived