IGNORED

Oscar Borg

riddlesdown red

If anyone has contacts with the development squad please pass this on to them. This lad was part of the west ham academy and was playing in the u18 squad at 15. He was being looked at by Liverpool but decided to stay in London. He then went to man utd which I thought involved a 500k fee. However I believe he is leaving united and west ham have declined to take him back. He went to my son,s school and is a good catholic boy so attitude and manners are not in question. He is a left back go and offer him terms.

If anyone has contacts with the development squad please pass this on to them. This lad was part of the west ham academy and was playing in the u18 squad at 15. He was being looked at by Liverpool but decided to stay in London. He then went to man utd which I thought involved a 500k fee. However I believe he is leaving united and west ham have declined to take him back. He went to my son,s school and is a good catholic boy so attitude and manners are not in question. He is a left back go and offer him terms.

Will he be willing to assimilate us?

You're not him by any chance??

When did that become a strong recommendation?, isn't Blair a catholic these days?.

With the name Borg, he's probably Maltese or of Maltese descent.

2. seriously - have any other Maltese players played in the League or Prem?

2 John Buttigieg, a defender played for Brentford, Luke Dimech, another defender played for Mansfield.

Do I win a prize?

My mate in Skool is good at football, he is 9'and from Nigeria and is called Claus kudnetski, he's also a good catholic boy, his uncle Benji mumfagambugumu bought his passport off a Priest he met in Sangrade.

He'a good in the air being 6 feet 5 and has plenty of experience, he played in the same school team as Jay Jay okocha, and married his sister 12 years ago, he's a good catholic boy though.

FFS THIS FORUM.....

My mate in Skool is good at football, he is 9'and from Nigeria and is called Claus kudnetski, he's also a good catholic boy, his uncle Benji mumfagambugumu bought his passport off a Priest he met in Sangrade.

He'a good in the air being 6 feet 5 and has plenty of experience, he played in the same school team as Jay Jay okocha, and married his sister 12 years ago, he's a good catholic boy though.

FFS THIS FORUM.....

This is utter nonsense.

Claus Kudnetski is Ukranian- everyone knows that.

These inaccuracies.....FFS

Very surprised by some of the comments to my original post. I referenced him being a god catholic boy to negate any suggestions leaving man utd after only a couple of months had something to do with his personality or lifestyle traits which some young footballers posses. If you take time to google the player or watch the link will see this lad is a quality player so do not quite understand anyone who rubbished the original post with their own. I.e (execute wolf) was that suppose to be humour.

No doubt there will now be a long list of jokes based on googling a player. Who said carry on was dead.

Very surprised by some of the comments to my original post. I referenced him being a god catholic boy to negate any suggestions leaving man utd after only a couple of months had something to do with his personality or lifestyle traits which some young footballers posses. If you take time to google the player or watch the link will see this lad is a quality player so do not quite understand anyone who rubbished the original post with their own. I.e (execute wolf) was that suppose to be humour.

No doubt there will now be a long list of jokes based on googling a player. Who said carry on was dead.

And jokes aside- you may also appreciate that it's not the posters on here who decide transfer strategy of BCFC although it may come as a blow to those on here who think they do

FFS THIS FORUM.....

The OP made a perfectly reasonable suggestion - far more sensible than many. Posts like yours are the sort that make most of us despair of the forum.

What is your problem?

Archived