IGNORED

City Vs Doncaster Match Day Thread

dargla

Its an odd feeling, getting up in the morning, expecting to win, and then doing so pretty comfortably.

Want to keep feet on ground. As its turns out, still have not played any of the early in form teams. After Vale, it looks tough right through to the end of November. Be a better time to judge then how excited we should be!

All the 'form' teams we have beat.

I'll stick by it because its what I believe.

It's early days yet ladies and gents, jeez I'm delighted but just seen a few things this season that have me grounded.

I think we will get into the top 6, and you can only beat what is. In front of you.

Lets see how Tuesday and Saturday goes, I'd be happy with 2 points, if we get 6 then I'll eat my words and EXPECT AUTOMATIC PROMOTION.

Well done City, slap on the wrists for my bad timing.

Agree with that, pretty much all the early pace setters still to play.

End of November will give us a better feel. At the start, I thought top six would show real progress, and indeed it would. Looks so good right now, but need to keep grounded.

Maybe still to early for me to have said 'form', but the emerging league table still shows us having played one team in the top half.

Just trying to get not to excited, in truth!

For once we've put the dampeners on other fancied side's progress .

Our work has affected their "form" .

We need n't fear anyone in this league and it will be us who will stop us from going up ,not other clubs.

I really believe it's ours to lose .

Maybe still to early for me to have said 'form', but the emerging league table still shows us having played one team in the top half.

Just trying to get not to excited, in truth!

I agree, and being a City lad for many a year I won't get carried away either, but the signs are good if we can keep the 3 points coming.

MK Dons seem a bit of a threat, along with Posh Sheff U etc, will be a good test to see just how good we really are against them. 

Archived