IGNORED

City Vs Doncaster Match Day Thread

dargla

This really is a revolution . We seem to have something solid and worth while going on.

Hope these are n't Dawn's falsies !

this is the first season in many that we seem capable of getting a lead and holding it, we have even come back from conceding a couple of times already. 

with us finishing the summer of 2014 either top or 2nd and unbeaten since the spring and rovers.... well we all know what has happened to them this has to be one of the best summers ever if you are a city fan.

NO KILLER INSTINCT.

it's times like these then yet with his 21 goals and god knows how many assists should be on ripping a shite Donny defence apart.

I'm grateful of 3 points but we lack what is needed to be looked at as contenders.

What?

NO KILLER INSTINCT.

it's times like these then yet with his 21 goals and god knows how many assists should be on ripping a shite Donny defence apart.

I'm grateful of 3 points but we lack what is needed to be looked at as contenders.

yeah were playing shit. 3 nil up, top of the league, but **** that, we need yet.

Its an odd feeling, getting up in the morning, expecting to win, and then doing so pretty comfortably.

Want to keep feet on ground. As its turns out, still have not played any of the early in form teams. After Vale, it looks tough right through to the end of November. Be a better time to judge then how excited we should be!

NO KILLER INSTINCT.

Yep, 3-0 up, top of the league with a +8 GD yet no killer instinct? You aint gonna finish every chance at this level and we are definite contenders without doubt

Archived