IGNORED

I.s.

The Gasbuster

First and foremost; I am not looking to start another slanging match !

I stumbled across the attached the other day. A film put together by I.S. themselves about life within their new "state". To me it is a very worrying account of how they intend to impose their will on anybody standing in their way.

The film is 45 minutes long in it's entirety.

I have no reason to believe this account is not genuine.

After systematic ethnic cleansing of Raqqa, the Hisbah (an equivalent of the Gestapo), patrol for 24 hours ensuring compliance with their rules. It begins with suggestions, but non compliance will lead to punishment.

Women appear to be kept prisoners at home, as hardly any of them are seen on the streets at all.

There are some grisly scenes in the film (not for the squeamish), notably around 6 mins, when the bodies of Syrian soldiers are dumped and paraded in the street.

The film goes on to show how court houses have been set up to administer "justice". There is a supposed appeal process, but evidence of it is scarce.

For me, the most worrying thing of all is the constant daily brainwashing of the young boys. Kids under 10 years of age are sent to camps to learn how to operate guns. Camps are also set up to teach jihadi military skills.

In my opinion, the most shocking image of all appears around 34 minutes. A hate filled kid (13, 14 years old at a guess), vents into the camera lens his hatred for all people opposed to I.S. He is not alone, this is how they are all being brought up. 

One guy in the film threatens Turkey, vowing to take over Istanbul. Turkey may well be the next target.

What we do about this, I have no idea, but something needs to be done, and soon.

https://news.vice.com/video/the-islamic-state-full-length

well it looks as if they are in for a world of hurt now, hopefully these vile people will be wiped out for good,

you know they are bad when other terriost orginaisations will have nothing to do with you,

Denounced by Al Qaeda no less.

I suppose in anything there are rules, we saw that in Northern Ireland during the troubles where some groups went beyond the pale and were disowned or even killed by what was in theory their own side.

Edit: and yes I used that figure of speech deliberately!

50 strikes overnight and only 20 killed - seems like there is work to be done?

Time to go back in and wipe them out

they fled after seeing a drone hovering,

I'm sure more would of been killed, anyway its about destroying the command control first followed by assists next (weapons vehicles etc...) the killing of fighters will start after that,

50 strikes overnight and only 20 killed - seems like there is work to be done?

Time to go back in and wipe them out

Well that would be good but how?  Do we really want to send in more troops and inevitably see some of them killed and maimed.  Ok Tony Blair does but he's insane.

Airstrikes are not purely about numbers killed; they wreak terror. The ISIS murderers who previously slept soundly in their stolen houses now do not know if they are going to wake up in the morning.

Their campaign is about high morale, ego, and a conviction that they're right and more importantly that they're going to win.  Bombing all of their command positions, every time they move in convoy it gets bombed, and they will end up with no hope of ever establishing their vicious regieme permanently.

At which point they will melt away.

It's still mad that the US is going to fund and train "moderate" opposition.  Just leave Assad in place; look at what's happened to Libya and Iraq since they were "freed from oppression".

Been away for the weekend, so only just heard about this film, was kind of intrigued to watch it, but also scared too

What a world we are bringing our children up in

Interesting that other sunni states are going along with this, this really could be the start of something that none of us are going to want to see

Hate to say it and don't want to say too much about it, but another Brit has been beheaded. Think it happened either yesterday or Sunday, depending on time zones etc.

I hope this isn't too confidential to share as it's not yet been released to the press.

Please don't ask me how I know this.

Hate to say it and don't want to say too much about it, but another Brit has been beheaded. Think it happened either yesterday or Sunday, depending on time zones etc.

I hope this isn't too confidential to share as it's not yet been released to the press.

Please don't ask me how I know this.

once this idiots have got you then there isn't much hope imo'

as a country we can't do alot, we could send the sas in which could resuilt in casulitys and a propaganda win for IS, we could pay the ransom which is a proppaganda victory as well as helps their cause,

its a tough one really and I am truely sorry for anyone in their hands,

Thats why they have to be wipped out

once this idiots have got you then there isn't much hope imo'

as a country we can't do alot, we could send the sas in which could resuilt in casulitys and a propaganda win for IS, we could pay the ransom which is a proppaganda victory as well as helps their cause,

its a tough one really and I am truely sorry for anyone in their hands,

Thats why they have to be wipped out

How do you wipe out a ideology?  How do you scare those who are willing to die for the cause?  This I am afraid we will have to put with for eternity. in one guise or another.

How do you wipe out a ideology?  How do you scare those who are willing to die for the cause?  This I am afraid we will have to put with for eternity. in one guise or another.

I hope you are wrong,

but its an issue thats hard to solve I agree, lack of education, alienating and fear help cause it I just don't know know what will solve it,

Strong rumours that Henning was killed on Friday based on a respected source of information from Raqqa.

Sadly inevitable but I thought that the message sent from leading Salafists over here may have led to a surprise outcome.

We should stay out of it imo.

Aye, yournewswire reported this about 3 days ago.  If you are British, American or French, it seems your fate is sealed unless special forces can get you out.  Clearly people know where they are beheading these people, enough has been reported about the location, I would be very surprised if they are not holding the hostages close by.  It is their stronghold of Raqqa need to be flattened, they are beheading people opposite the bloody University there!  I am sure there is enough info out there to try and and get into the area...  if of course we want to!

I hope you are wrong,

but its an issue thats hard to solve I agree, lack of education, alienating and fear help cause it I just don't know know what will solve it,

Can't see any other outcome other than ongoing misery, and the more we attack the more Martyrs they get and thousands/millions more join the cause, both in that area and on the home soil of those fighting them.

Ain't it a lovely peaceful world we live in!

Castration would stop all war. Sadly, it would also wipe out the human race :laugh:

Best bet would be someone could engineer some DNA strand that could leave a percentage of the world population infertile!  that way, we may actually survive as a species, rather than follow our current parasitic was to oblivion!

Ah well that is one for the future long after we have gone.

Best bet would be someone could engineer some DNA strand that could leave a percentage of the world population infertile!  that way, we may actually survive as a species, rather than follow our current parasitic was to oblivion!

Ah well that is one for the future long after we have gone.

Sounds like a plot for a damn good novel!

latest is

50 fighters killed in the north and another 50 killed in the west of syria 100 + fighters killed in total?,

I'm sure we'll find out in the next few days and wait and see what IS reprisals will be (I'm guessing more beheadings and more bombings in the next week)

latest is

50 fighters killed in the north and another 50 killed in the west of syria 100 + fighters killed in total?,

I'm sure we'll find out in the next few days and wait and see what IS reprisals will be (I'm guessing more beheadings and more bombings in the next week)

I don't think you can call it "reprisals" when they would do that anyway.

Apparently they are terrified of being killed by a woman in battle as they will go to hell and not receive their reward of 72 virgins in paradise. So the answer is clear, an army of Amazons with a modern day Boadicea or Joan of Arc in charge. That should sort it.

Aye, yournewswire reported this about 3 days ago.  If you are British, American or French, it seems your fate is sealed unless special forces can get you out.

Not lease because the French (and other European Countries) have paid ransoms before so no dosh no chance.

Apparently they are terrified of being killed by a woman in battle as they will go to hell and not receive their reward of 72 virgins in paradise. So the answer is clear, an army of Amazons with a modern day Boadicea or Joan of Arc in charge. That should sort it.

Just sent in the PMT brigade.....what happens to the surplus of virgins then? Do they all turn lesbanian?

Archived