IGNORED

I.s.

The Gasbuster

And why aren't the Turks helping? I thought they were in NATO, or is that just for show?

I think Turkey must be fed up to the back teeth with the situation that has developed on their boarders. Firstly, i think I've read that they had well over a million refugees cross over their boarder fleeing from the I.S. Just imagine that happening in this country ? Secondly, I.S. is a creation of the yanks that seems to be getting out of control and is spreading. I don't know about the boarders of Turkey. Boris Johnson said that the authorities are keeping tabs on two thousand suspects in London. Stuff what going on in Turkey, what's going on in England ?

Could we drop Ebola bombs on them?

I've heard this said. What we have to remember is, there are Islamic extremist is Africa. Boko Haram. Ever heard of them ? I wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't crossed their minds to send infected members to Europe or America just to help spread the disease. 

I've heard this said. What we have to remember is, there are Islamic extremist is Africa. Boko Haram. Ever heard of them ? I wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't crossed their minds to send infected members to Europe or America just to help spread the disease.

Ebola won't become a crisis or epidemic either way. It's quite the buzz word in the press and will be contained within measure.

I think it's also worth reminding that the likes of malaria, HIV and such like exist. Ebola is the current 'thing' as it has spread and made it's name after what, 40 years almost?!

So IS might as well jab their bell end 'troops' with all sorts then come at us :)

I think Turkey must be fed up to the back teeth with the situation that has developed on their boarders. Firstly, i think I've read that they had well over a million refugees cross over their boarder fleeing from the I.S. Just imagine that happening in this country ? Secondly, I.S. is a creation of the yanks that seems to be getting out of control and is spreading. I don't know about the boarders of Turkey. Boris Johnson said that the authorities are keeping tabs on two thousand suspects in London. Stuff what going on in Turkey, what's going on in England ?

What makes you think IS "is a creation of the Yanks"? Evidence please rather than Internet nuttiness.

We can't endlessly fight everyone else's wars, even if we feel its morally right to do so.

The key for me is to eliminate the risk here at home.  I have plenty of well considered ideas but I'm not sharing most of them as they'll be considered racist or bigoted, because those who respond will bleat out before thinking.

You cant wipe this evil out here. This is another Nazi type ideology which will keep going until the good decide enough is enough and go after them in their lair. Allow military responses without tying one arm and bnoth legs behind their backs...we have to go after them without remorse, without pity, like we did against Nazis, fascists and Japanese militarists..build alliances and go after them....anything else is simply too little too late reactions to their evil.

As for their adherants and supporters jail them. Traitors should pay the price for their evil. Muslims must also fully repudiate this evil idealogy.....

its like Spain 1937 out there again and we know where it all led, 55 million dead and a devastating war which displaced 30 or so million Europeans alone....

Interesting article - http://pando.com/2014/10/16/the-war-nerd-nobody-could-have-predicted-islamic-states-retreat-from-kobane-except-me/

I once knew a Bristol City and PKK supporting Turkish Kurd and if he was typical, I can believe it!

He was not a little surprised to come down from the mountains on a visit home and find Alan Walsh playing for Besiktas :o

You need to get away from the internet mate....ISIL are not a Yank creation at all. None in his right mind created those *****. They are another Nazi plague, and wont be happy till they have created a Gotterdamerrung

The Turks have an Islamic agenda, Erdogan is leader of an Islamist party, and Turks hate Kurds. Turkey is just waiting for the right moment to unleash their solution, one which the NATO members, The Russian Federation, Egypt, Israel and the Arab states in the region will not like very much

Evidence? You're the kind of pedant who thinks 'denied' differs from 'refuted' :nono:

Touche mon brave......you have any "evidence" that the Yanks created ISIL. My friends in the military lead me to beleive that they clearly are not created by the Yanks (Or us which doubtless someone will come up with)

They are a consequence of the American invasion.

If you take the view that they were an offshoot (and now rival) of Al-Qaeda, then the trail that created such jihadist groups can be traced back to the Russian intervention in Afghanistan.

The opinion that had Saddam been alive they'd not have been able to get a stronghold in Iraq is open to question. Assuming he hadn't met his just desserts in 2006, he'd be approaching 78 now - and Iraq was riven with sectarian and ethnic divisions under him. There'd already been a series of uprisings.

Uprisings that werr put down. The Republican Guard wouldn't have melted away and officers would have been better.

Al-Qaeda in Iraq grew following the instability caused by the invasion. The weaponry available to that group from deserted soldiers and looted stores would not have been in existence. As I've said previously, they've been crushed twice, but Syria proved a fertile place to rejuvenate.

I have no doubts the Sunnis will once again turn on themselves in Iraq. Removing this group from Syria seems impossible as things stand.

Uprisings that werr put down. The Republican Guard wouldn't have melted away and officers would have been better.

Al-Qaeda in Iraq grew following the instability caused by the invasion. The weaponry available to that group from deserted soldiers and looted stores would not have been in existence. As I've said previously, they've been crushed twice, but Syria proved a fertile place to rejuvenate.

I have no doubts the Sunnis will once again turn on themselves in Iraq. Removing this group from Syria seems impossible as things stand.

Can't argue with any of that BCR!

Many IS co-riders are ex Ba'athist officials. Ba'ath was a fiercely secular movement. They'll make uneasy bedfellows.

Archived