IGNORED

Jet

bs3

Always been a big fan if Jets but his 3 or 4 mins on the pitch was a disgrace.

We were backs to the wall so all he had to do was non stop running for 3 mins, closing down and harassing MK players ,acting as our 1st line of defence.

What I saw was the laziest most ,unprofessional performance I have had to misfortune to witness from a City player.

I would nor worry or care if he ever played for our club again.

He looked ****** after four minutes, at a time where we were arguably under pressure, you would expect jet to get hold of the ball and hold it up. Now although he didn't have time to fully "influence the game", you cannot say that in the short time he was on the pitch that he put his all in, can you? Big fan of jet but he doesn't look that interested. Call me negative or whatever stock response to peoples opinions but that is the way I seen it.

First there was Lee Johnson, Then there was Neil Kilkenny, Then came Adam El Abd, now please welcome the latest member of the can't do anything to please some fans and be slated at all costs, I give you Mr Jay Emmanuel Thomas .......

It would appear when we win and are 5pts clear at the top of the league, people still find something or someone to moan about. Unbelievable, how about just enjoy seeing our team playing good football and being very successful and top of the league.

JET is hardly getting any playing time and coming on with minutes to go is hardly going to inspire him, there is every chance his morale is absolutely bottomed. I expect to see him get 90 minutes against Cheltenham. We'll see then if he wants to wear the shirt or not, but to slate him for not doing a lot in the brief few moments he was on the pitch is very unfair.

My one slight concern at the mo is SC giving our fringe players **** all time on the pitch... I think he should be giving more game time to the likes of JET, Wagsaff, Cunningham especially when we're winning games convincingly but he seems reluctant to do it...not sure why?

So that would be the two games out of ten that we won 3-0 then?

First there was Lee Johnson, Then there was Neil Kilkenny, Then came Adam El Abd, now please welcome the latest member of the can't do anything to please some fans and be slated at all costs, I give you Mr Jay Emmanuel Thomas .......

It would appear when we win and are 5pts clear at the top of the league, people still find something or someone to moan about. Unbelievable, how about just enjoy seeing our team playing good football and being very successful and top of the league.

It would appear people cannot give any opinion, even on one game/performance, with out people chucking out the"Lee Johnson card" card. Mate, we are all loving it right now, we all know jet it class but, at the end of the day if such class is rarely getting a look in, what does that say? He had a few minutes to impress today and the application was minimal. Still, massive jet fan and hope he wants to play. Great TEAM PERFORMANCE tho, loving life as a city fan ;) COYR

JET is hardly getting any playing time and coming on with minutes to go is hardly going to inspire him, there is every chance his morale is absolutely bottomed. I expect to see him get 90 minutes against Cheltenham. We'll see then if he wants to wear the shirt or not, but to slate him for not doing a lot in the brief few moments he was on the pitch is very unfair.

Think today we saw why he isnt a big part of SC's plans.

Freshest player on the pitch couldn't be bothered to run 5 yards to put in a challenge on a few occasions today. Gave it away cheaply on the half way line trying to take people on rather than putting it into the corner.

I get he was bought on to defend balls into the box from set pieces but would rather had seen Burns come on with energy and passion chasing lost causes.

You expected him to do that ?

You must have missed every single game in which he's played.

He's the most talented player we have and its unfortunate for him that he doesn't fit into the side. SC obviously didn't bring him on to run around chasing down lost causes as that is patently not his game. He frightens the life out of the opposition and the hope was that they would stick at least one man on him, plus he is very useful in our own box. 

But lets just slag him off, its easier.

People sat near me were cheering him warming up and as he came on then calling him a lazy useless ****** within 30 seconds. It's just bizarre.

Always been a big fan if Jets but his 3 or 4 mins on the pitch was a disgrace.

We were backs to the wall so all he had to do was non stop running for 3 mins, closing down and harassing MK players ,acting as our 1st line of defence.

What I saw was the laziest most ,unprofessional performance I have had to misfortune to witness from a City player.

I would nor worry or care if he ever played for our club again.

You obviously were not at Elland Road when Louis Carey was injured and replaced by Nicky Hunt then? that was a shocker!!!!

You expected him to do that ?

You must have missed every single game in which he's played.

He's the most talented player we have and its unfortunate for him that he doesn't fit into the side. SC obviously didn't bring him on to run around chasing down lost causes as that is patently not his game. He frightens the life out of the opposition and the hope was that they would stick at least one man on him, plus he is very useful in our own box.

But lets just slag him off, its easier.

Winning by the odd goal with minutes to go and clinging on , yes I dud expect him to do a job for the team. I wasn't expecting him to rip MK apart but even world class players would fight for the team.

I've got to agree with BS3. If somebody had wandered into the ground when JET was on the pitch they would have thought that he had played the entire match, giving 100% and as a result was completely cream crackerd. If I was a player in JET's position - i.e. not getting much time on the pitch- I would really try to impress and get into the game. JET just ambled around the pitch as though he was playing in a pre season practice match against a non league team.

What is worrying is he's looked like this ever since Cotts took over and he could no longer have a free roaming role.

Perhaps, he just doesn't trust some of these players, the one's given an opportunity against Oxford for instance?.

It wasn't really an "opportunity" at all though, was it?

I was there, unlike your goodself, and it was an unbalanced team thrown together. Even when it was clear things weren't working SC didn't change things - a trait he seems to have.

89th minute substitute- he should have got a hat trick. Disgraceful.

So Mr Clever Clogs OP- were you on the bench listening to what SC asked him to do? We were defending a narrow lead and not looking too solid. Jet is a big presence in the defensive box unlike Agard. We won. Fact. 

I guess its really hard for some now that Cotterill,Agard, Flint and Fielding have come good.

Who can we blame and shame now?  Jet will do- after all he's done nothing for our club and we'd be playing in a different division if it wasn't for him.

Fat lazy barsteward.

It wasn't really an "opportunity" at all though, was it?

I was there, unlike your goodself, and it was an unbalanced team thrown together. Even when it was clear things weren't working SC didn't change things - a trait he seems to have.

Ah I see so it wasn't a chance for any of the squad players to remind SC what they have to offer?, OK as you say you were there.

PS:- it's a trait that's working.

Archived