IGNORED

Chesterfield

Alex_BCFC

chesterfield have to be respected they have picked up good points this season and seem to be decent enough on there travels,

We haven't been at our best recently and have seen the defense become static as of late, still we are at home so I would hope for a home win,

If doyle is injured then we should win, if not I'm going for a 2-2 draw

Just over 700 home tickets left so possibly a sell out, will be interesting to see if Cheterfield take up their full allocation.

Not including Premier seats of course.

Alright gents (and ladies). Chesterfield fan here. Joined to just correct this post. 

He's 18 actually and not a reserve keeper as we don't have a reserve side. He's from the 'development' squad - sort of a youth team.

I think you may be confused - Tommy Lee hasn't been sent off before yesterday - that was the lad's league debut. He did seem rather nervous but whether he plays or we recall our 2nd choice from his loan at Accrington Stanley I don't know.

Why is your 2nd goal keeper on loan?  surely should be the 18 year old,  or doesn't that make sense? 

Their reserve keeper is only 16. Remember seeing him play earlier on in the season when their main one got sent off! Twice already guy seems a liability ... Hope we put a large amount of pressure on the kid early on and kill it off!

Also wouldn't mind seeing a goal celebration absolutely tearing the guy feigning injury to absolute shreds as it seems he is close friends with mark little by the post he put on instagram

Wasn't that Rochdale?

Tommy Lee's red card has ben over turned by all accounts.

Yep, Chesterfield website saying he is OK for Saturday, still if he is the type to come rushing out I'm sure Agard can tempt him!

Yep, Chesterfield website saying he is OK for Saturday, still if he is the type to come rushing out I'm sure Agard can tempt him!

Indeed. I just asked the Spirites on TFF's if Lee was that good and they replied that the alternative didn't bear thinking about against us. Personally, I would rather Doyle be missing.

Just over 700 home tickets left so possibly a sell out, will be interesting to see if Cheterfield take up their full allocation.

Not including Premier seats of course.

Just before lunchtime yesterday Chesterfield had approximately 400 of their 950 tickets left. I would imagine with a late rush they will approach 750 away fans - thus less "overflow" available for city fans.

Why is your 2nd goal keeper on loan?  surely should be the 18 year old,  or doesn't that make sense? 

Chapman has never played a league game for us and is on loan to Accrington to gain that experience. It makes some sort of sense.

Last season he was loaned out to Chester and we got an experienced keeper called Dunbavan in as cover. This season Cook has taken a chance with the development squad keeper on the bench. Whether he will do that again is anyones guess but there has been no mention of getting Chapman back.

Ridiculous decision as it was a clear red card, but oh well.

It was appealed on the basis that it wasn't a obvious goalscoring opportunity. Never thought the appeal would be upheld even though the ball was clearly kicked away from goal

Really looking forward to the weekends game, both teams full of confidence. We won't fear anyone in this division and play our best football when teams come out and attack us which is what you will do. Think you might edge it 3-2 as our defence has been leaky of late but we will definitely score goals.

See you Saturday :)

They're confident on their forum!

"Which team is better placed to beat them other than us? With our way of playing and the best midfield in the league. It should be them fearing us. We will win, teach them a footballing lesson and knock them down a peg. IMO of course"

So do Chesterfield have the best midfield in the league? I'm sure Smith, Elliot & Freeman would have something to say about that.

They're confident on their forum!

"Which team is better placed to beat them other than us? With our way of playing and the best midfield in the league. It should be them fearing us. We will win, teach them a footballing lesson and knock them down a peg. IMO of course"

So do Chesterfield have the best midfield in the league? I'm sure Smith, Elliot & Freeman would have something to say about that.

I think our reserve midfield is better than their first teams .Would JET not walk languidly into their first team ?

Archived