IGNORED

Chesterfield

Alex_BCFC

Really looking forward to the weekends game, both teams full of confidence. We won't fear anyone in this division and play our best football when teams come out and attack us which is what you will do. Think you might edge it 3-2 as our defence has been leaky of late but we will definitely score goals.

See you Saturday :)

I have some very bad news for you, I have a feeling that our team, having not hit top form yet this season, will give your boys a footballing lesson this weekend...... you have been warned! :thumbsup:

(I apologise profusely for the unbridled enthusiasm, it won't happen again....honest :mf_sleep: )

I think our reserve midfield is better than their first teams .Would JET not walk languidly into their first team ?

Amusing how people make judgements like that without seeing the opposition and that includes anyone on our message board making similar points 

One thing for sure it is definitely the strongest element in our team and hasn't been bested by anyone this season, including MK Dongs who are supposed to be marvellous.

I won't make a prediction except we'll need a bit of luck tomorrow to get anything out the game 

Amusing how people make judgements like that without seeing the opposition and that includes anyone on our message board making similar points

One thing for sure it is definitely the strongest element in our team and hasn't been bested by anyone this season, including MK Dongs who are supposed to be marvellous.

I won't make a prediction except we'll need a bit of luck tomorrow to get anything out the game

Amusing how people make judgements about what people have or have n't seen .

Tell me honestly that Jet would n't be welcome into the midfield of any club in this division ?

One does n't need to be an expert on the opposition to recognise a class player .

Amusing how people make judgements about what people have or have n't seen .

Tell me honestly that Jet would n't be welcome into the midfield of any club in this division ?

One does n't need to be an expert on the opposition to recognise a class player .

Certainly has a reputation, but as I've not seen him play I'll wait for Saturday before forming an opinion

They're confident on their forum!

"Which team is better placed to beat them other than us? With our way of playing and the best midfield in the league. It should be them fearing us. We will win, teach them a footballing lesson and knock them down a peg. IMO of course"

So do Chesterfield have the best midfield in the league? I'm sure Smith, Elliot & Freeman would have something to say about that.

Wow, looking forward to seeing the Busquests, Iniesta and Xavi of League one on Saturday then..

Oh it shouldn't go without a mention that their second highest top goal scorer behind Doyle has only scored 2 goals.. If he's out injured that's half our problems solved

Wow, looking forward to seeing the Busquests, Iniesta and Xavi of League one on Saturday then..

Oh it shouldn't go without a mention that their second highest top goal scorer behind Doyle has only scored 2 goals.. If he's out injured that's half our problems solved

Whoever posted that? We don't have Busquests but we do have Edgar Davids in his pomp

Anyway, apparently we've only sold 560 tickets 

Oh it shouldn't go without a mention that their second highest top goal scorer behind Doyle has only scored 2 goals.. If he's out injured that's half our problems solved

We could send Randy and the smashers round to his gaffe to "Check" ,if you get my drift ;0)

Should be a good test of the unbeaten record.

Will be keeping an eye on Coventry's result too, as having been on a pretty grim run, should be interesting to see how they fair versus Crewe, who really are backed into a corner.

Would be useful if we can continue our run, and Coventry continue to decline before next week.

this seams a bit strange to me Chesterfield have only sold 562 tickets and there fans can't pay on the day so why when city know exactly how many seats Chesterfield need can they not move the netting and give more seats to city fans 

this seams a bit strange to me Chesterfield have only sold 562 tickets and there fans can't pay on the day so why when city know exactly how many seats Chesterfield need can they not move the netting and give more seats to city fans

According to twitter tickets are now on sale online for Atyeo D block and Premier Seating. However, there are only about 100 tickets elsewhere so there are only about 400 tickets left for home fans, many of which are singles.

What would Chesterfield consider a big game then?

No offence but it is just another L1 game, long distance and in a town where we have a truly awful record

I guess he meant a game towards the end of the season if we were still in the hunt

I have to confess that 562 is a surprisingly mediocre following given the optimism surrounding the club, but I can't really throw stones as I am only going because I have friends in the area. So the away following is actually 563

Anyway here is hoping for an entertaining game

No offence but it is just another L1 game, long distance and in a town where we have a truly awful record

I guess he meant a game towards the end of the season if we were still in the hunt

I have to confess that 562 is a surprisingly mediocre following given the optimism surrounding the club, but I can't really throw stones as I am only going because I have friends in the area. So the away following is actually 563

Anyway here is hoping for an entertaining game

I think 563 is a big following for a little club.

For what it's worth I actually think its our turn for a bit of a surprise, chesterfield are full of confidence and Saturday maybe the game where we come unstuck.

I think 563 is a big following for a little club.

For what it's worth I actually think its our turn for a bit of a surprise, chesterfield are full of confidence and Saturday maybe the game where we come unstuck.

Small club!

Now you are sounding like the Sheffield Urinals, behave yourself :)

Have a safe trip down, Doug.

Which players in your team should we be keeping an eye on tomorrow?

Morsy/Ryan in deeper midfield, Johnson (the new Edgar Davids) and the other attacking midfield options (Roberts/O'Shea/Gardner/Clucas) are great on their day

The attacking fullbacks tend to leave our slow central defence exposed at times so that is an area definately worth watching.

Small club!

Now you are sounding like the Sheffield Urinals, behave yourself :)

You are a small club, from a small town. It wasn't a dig, just fact.

I'm not saying were a big club, however we do have that potential, something that you'll never have living In the shadows of the Sheffield clubs, get used to it as its the way a lot of teams are thought of.

I'm sure Chelsea and Arsenal would feel the same about us, although we do have a decent if brief history of fairly recently eclipsing the likes of those teams.

As for predictions, I think, you're small club will be tough opponents for us tomorrow and I wouldn't be surprised to see you take all 3 points back to the bent spire town..........

You are a small club, from a small town. It wasn't a dig, just fact.

I'm not saying were a big club, however we do have that potential, something that you'll never have living In the shadows of the Sheffield clubs, get used to it as its the way a lot of teams are thought of.

I'm sure Chelsea and Arsenal would feel the same about us, although we do have a decent if brief history of fairly recently eclipsing the likes of those teams.

As for predictions, I think, you're small club will be tough opponents for us tomorrow and I wouldn't be surprised to see you take all 3 points back to the bent spire town..........

We are the second biggest club in Derbyshire I'll have you know. Bigger even than Alfreton!!!

Seriously though we do have a slight chip on our shoulder living in the shadow of Sheffield and being covered (by a geographical anomaly) by thier patronising media.

Archived