IGNORED

Chesterfield

Alex_BCFC

always remember bristol has been a city and county longer than anyone has been around

Always asked for a return to town when I lived on Ashley Down (in spitting distance of a well known non league club) and the bus driver knew what I meant

It's just a turn of phrase

Always asked for a return to town when I lived on Ashley Down (in spitting distance of a well known non league club) and the bus driver knew what I meant

It's just a turn of phrase

You've got a point. I always say "I'm going into town" when I'm heading into the City Centre for shopping or getting shitfaced purposes, most people I know say the same thing. I don't know if people do this in other UK cities. 'Town' seems to be the name given to the central area for some reason.

You've got a point. I always say "I'm going into town" when I'm heading into the City Centre for shopping or getting shitfaced purposes, most people I know say the same thing. I don't know if people do this in other UK cities. 'Town' seems to be the name given to the central area for some reason.

Certainly do in London (town).

Really looking forward to the weekends game, both teams full of confidence. We won't fear anyone in this division and play our best football when teams come out and attack us which is what you will do. Think you might edge it 3-2 as our defence has been leaky of late but we will definitely score goals.

See you Saturday :)

Damn, Knew I should've had a bet on this :-). Cracking game, now off round Bristol on the lash to make a weekend of it.

Whoever posted that? We don't have Busquests but we do have Edgar Davids in his pomp

Anyway, apparently we've only sold 560 tickets 

I did worry that when Korey went off that Johnson was finally able to clamber out of his pocket, but it was OK because after the break, Ayling put him in his and he stayed there until he had to be taken off. Only similarity to Davids on todays performance were the dreadlocks and maybe in running style, otherwise, it was a no from me. He didn't even have goggles for goodness sake!

Archived