IGNORED

Banksy 2

Leveller

Don't worry, you're not hypocritical, just a little confused.  Steve (now a foreigner in my view) has not stopped giving "masses of money away".  He's stopped paying the salaries of nurses, teachers, fire and police officers, dustbin men and women, street wardens, health inspectors, the armed services and so on and so on.

I find it odd to think of SL as a foreigner just because he lives in Guernsey but regularly commuting to Bristol. 

The premise that he is denying all the emotive type services the benefit of his money is straight out of the sag's armoury of insults.

His wealth is mainly in a UK company ( HL) paying UK tax and employing hundreds of UK taxpayers.He is not exempt from VAT in any of his enterprises. Each year he pays tax in the tens of millions and has already paid enough tax to build hospitals etc.

He has invested millions into local sport which benefits our City. 

The argument that he is a tax dodger depriving the country of valuable revenue is flawed, disrespectful and an opinion best left to the blue few.

I find it odd to think of SL as a foreigner just because he lives in Guernsey but regularly commuting to Bristol. 

The premise that he is denying all the emotive type services the benefit of his money is straight out of the sag's armoury of insults.

His wealth is mainly in a UK company ( HL) paying UK tax and employing hundreds of UK taxpayers.He is not exempt from VAT in any of his enterprises. Each year he pays tax in the tens of millions and has already paid enough tax to build hospitals etc.

He has invested millions into local sport which benefits our City. 

The argument that he is a tax dodger depriving the country of valuable revenue is flawed, disrespectful and an opinion best left to the blue few.

Well said.

Ignore the bitter folk. 

Archived