IGNORED

Unbeaten Run Record

Malago

If my maths are right the following stats are interesting

4 more wins to equal last seasons games won -13 we are now on 9

if we maintain our current form, based on last seasons table we will have a play-off space by 29 games and be promoted by 36 games.

loving this season!

Your pen name is very apt! Do you still stand on Crackers Corner, the empty space between Atyeo and Dolman?

Promoted by end of March? League One is still in England is it? Not moved to the Mickey Mouse SPL?

Your pen name is very apt! Do you still stand on Crackers Corner, the empty space between Atyeo and Dolman?

Promoted by end of March? League One is still in England is it? Not moved to the Mickey Mouse SPL?

I think most of the future projections on this thread have an 'if we maintain our current form' type disclaimer at the beginning, making them all perfectly relevant.

Nobody is claiming it's a done deal, but it would be nice.

erm, i'm not actually suggesting we will be promoted by the end of march, it was only a projection based on current form, hence the "IF" or am I missing something here????

If that's the case, I apologise. However, it's still an opportunity to make a splash, publicise the club to the wider Bristol public.

We knew a draw or better at Coventry would set this up, so a pre- thought out campaign could have been prepared.

I would still be surprised if the gate on Tuesday is north of 11,500. Hopefully I will be wrong.

Just looked and online there are currently 83 tickets available, and that is including Block D of the Atyeo which is the overflow.

Williams central - 17 (all singles)

Dolman central - 3 (all singles)

Dolman wings - 23 (all singles)

Atyeo E-G - 8 (one pair, rest singles)

Family - 8 (one pair, rest singles)

Williams wings - 2 (both upper in the unreserved singing bit)

Atyeo D - 22 (mostly singles, some grouped right at the front of the lower block)

Basically for all intents and purposes it is already a sell out, subject to unused Bradford tickets, unsold premier seating tickets, restricted views in the Williams etc.

Anyone have the timehop app?

Mine came through yesterday, and a year ago I'd tweeted a pic of the league table, along with the comment 'this is what 20 games without a win looks like'

The turnaround has been stunning, I hope we smash all records for unbeaten runs, I also hope Chelsea lose soon so we can be the last unbeaten team in the country - what an achievement that would be. Oddly, Bradford is the only game so far this season that I can't see us losing. So I'm kind of expecting it to go Pete Tong tomorrow! Had a whole pound on 1-3 on Saturday, going to reinvest some of that in 2-0 tomorrow, with a little saver on 0-1, just to be safe!

On flip side of this undefeated run thread does anyone know the City record for consequetive defeats?

Yeah it was about 10 years ago - easy to see why you'd forget it, it was just before a promotion. And then almost another one.

If you still can't remember, it was around about the time you got made to look a fool by the manager.

Just looked and online there are currently 83 tickets available, and that is including Block D of the Atyeo which is the overflow.

Williams central - 17 (all singles)

Dolman central - 3 (all singles)

Dolman wings - 23 (all singles)

Atyeo E-G - 8 (one pair, rest singles)

Family - 8 (one pair, rest singles)

Williams wings - 2 (both upper in the unreserved singing bit)

Atyeo D - 22 (mostly singles, some grouped right at the front of the lower block)

Basically for all intents and purposes it is already a sell out, subject to unused Bradford tickets, unsold premier seating tickets, restricted views in the Williams etc.

Sounds a bit like a seventies grab-a-granny night out.

Its great that we're Top Ranking and being top of the league City are quite rightly the Talk of The Town. :)

We should (not expecting it to be easy) avoid defeat against Bradford which will set a new record for the number of unbeaten games at the start of a season.

It would also take us to 20 league games unbeaten in total (6 from end of last season), we have to get to 25 to set a new record for that, which will include the Swindon, Preston & Peterbro games so if we can beat that record we really will be set to be "going up, going up, going up"

erm, i'm not actually suggesting we will be promoted by the end of march, it was only a projection based on current form, hence the "IF" or am I missing something here????

No, it was just that with a pen name like Crackers Corner, promoted by end of March is the sort of thing that you might think is on. Everyone who stood there in the old days was a touch barmy.

We cannot go 46 league games all season unbeaten! Or can we? Well, perhaps you aren't so crackers after all.

What if we did ? OMG.

No, it was just that with a pen name like Crackers Corner, promoted by end of March is the sort of thing that you might think is on. Everyone who stood there in the old days was a touch barmy.

We cannot go 46 league games all season unbeaten! Or can we? Well, perhaps you aren't so crackers after all.

What if we did ? OMG.

No worries. I predicted we would get promoted pre season and still think we will get a top two but we still have a very long way to go. Its great though when you think that we have as many points already as we did in mid Feb last season.

Archived