IGNORED

A Blast From The Past

Aizoon

ame="BRISTOL86" post="2119148" timestamp="1414413584"]Who said he did?[/quote

I assumed that as the link was about Barry Hayles that he must have played for us.

I mean why else would there be a link?

You must be in your element, Robbo - a forum where both Bristol teams gets discussed, your fav team, and your 2nd team (even if you couldn't remember who they played at Wembley when you drove the minibus for all your mates)

Cheers. I thought that was a good result as well.

You see I thought this particular forum was aboit City related topics.

Not sure about that, as I keep reading about an unbeaten team who are top of the table playing good football, etc. etc - obviously nothing to do with Bristol City at all and mods should delete all these threads as being completely off topic!!!!!!!

He joined them a few years back when their chairman was trying to bankroll them up the leagues, of course unlike Fylde are doing it didn't work out for Truro and it all went belly up

That chairman actually paid for Barry H to fly from Gatwick to Newquay for each home game (as he was living in London at then) and claimed it would be worth the expense IF Truro were promoted.

ame="BRISTOL86" post="2119148" timestamp="1414413584"]Who said he did?[/quote

I assumed that as the link was about Barry Hayles that he must have played for us.

I mean why else would there be a link?

I thought it'd be of interest to you, after all you're mstes with a mini bus full of gas heads. Look it at it as a conversation starter for your next adventure out together, fa vase maybe...

Archived