IGNORED

Fa Cup - Second Round

B-Rizzle

Well worcester city looking good, 2-0 up against coventy who had their keeper sent off :D and pretty much dominating, wouldn't mind them. Would be nice to play someone different than the usual league teams though.

Always get a bit of media coverage with non league opposition as well. Games against fellow league opposition often slip under the radar a bit and a bit boring (like playing Gillingham yesterday). The FA cup is all about getting teams in different divisions especially if the teams are far apart.

FGR are out but, But Glos are in round 2. They'll do.

We DO NOT want Hartlepool or Gateshead away (long way to travel at any time, but worse in December), but I'd be happy to be home to them.

I noticed Portsmouth and Gosport were both home today. Does that mean City and a local Conference team can now both play at home the same day?

FGR are but, But Glos are in round 2. They'll do.

We DO NOT want Hartlepool or Gateshead away (long way to travel at any time, but worse in December), but I'd be happy to be home to them.

I noticed Portsmouth and Gosport were both home today. Does that mean City and a local Conference team can now both play at home the same day?

Yes, but not with the Sags' regular 40,000 crowds :(

Archived