IGNORED

Racist Sexist Homophobic Biggot Admits To Not Being Racist Sexist Homophbic Biggot

Marina's Rolls Royce

Who is it who gets to decide exactly what we can think, say, text, draw cartoons about, sing, whistle, tap dance and do they also get to decide in what context we may think, say, text etc and who we may share these thoughts, texts, cartoons etc with?

For what it's worth I'm not a fan of MM or his thoughts and texts or for that matter that prize bell Richard Keys but haven't we got so far down the path of PC that we're realising it's all thought police shite...if no one else agrees I'm happy to be a singular minority but frankly I'm sick of it but I'm also content that others can make jokes about me or say nasty things.

depends on the joke if it's nasty and malisicous then obviously not but done correctly comedy is a great way of breaking down barriers! People can say racist/homophobic/sexist things without actually being any of those things.

depends on the joke if it's nasty and malisicous then obviously not but done correctly comedy is a great way of breaking down barriers! People can say racist/homophobic/sexist things without actually being any of those things.

Who decides what's "done correctly"

Who is it who gets to decide exactly what we can think, say, text, draw cartoons about, sing, whistle, tap dance and do they also get to decide in what context we may think, say, text etc and who we may share these thoughts, texts, cartoons etc with?

For what it's worth I'm not a fan of MM or his thoughts and texts or for that matter that prize bell Richard Keys but haven't we got so far down the path of PC that we're realising it's all thought police shite...if no one else agrees I'm happy to be a singular minority but frankly I'm sick of it but I'm also content that others can make jokes about me or say nasty things.

Remember Johnny Rotten having the same rant in the 70's after being pilloried for using the ' C ' word ...said it was up to him, and how dare you be offended 

by a word that i choose to use....he had a point

Remember Johnny Rotten having the same rant in the 70's after being pilloried for using the ' C ' word ...said it was up to him, and how dare you be offended 

Being offended that someone else takes offence at something that doesn't offend you could be a valid position...but I don't know what the correct authority is to seek guidance from.

It's a long time since 'Today' with Bill Grundy in 1976

JR said - "shit"

It was Steve Jones who said "you dirty ******"

Nobody said the C word. 

Marina,at least they are finally sorting out the scumbag lazy mugs what were rife under Blair and his croonies

Quite right- bloody premiership footballers.

JR said - "shit"

Nobody said the C word. 

The point was though, the word did not matter,,   & i stand corrected   :hug:

Is that the same Johnny rotten who went in a jungle and then advertised butter or summat

JR said - "shit"

Nobody said the C word. 

wasnt there a 'what a f^^^^^^^g rotter' in amongst it?

still like watching Johnny rotten to this day, or jon lydon as he prefers.

somewhere in the loft ive got some quality Pil material as well as never mind the boll***s and  swindle albums.

'sid sings' in amongst it, those were the days

Glad i never had 1 when i was young...!

sometimes wish they were never invented, not too long ago i was getting daft amounts of nuisance calls to the house phone with the message 'intruder alert' being repeated by a computer thing.

i got so fed up i got my mobile and text f' off to the number.

i recieved another call from the bloke with this number asking why i left the rude voice mail. little did i know text messages to landlines were now converted to computer generated voicemails

sometimes wish they were never invented, not too long ago i was getting daft amounts of nuisance calls to the house phone with the message 'intruder alert' being repeated by a computer thing.

i got so fed up i got my mobile and text f' off to the number.

i recieved another call from the bloke with this number asking why i left the rude voice mail. little did i know text messages to landlines were now converted to computer generated voicemails

I once filled out a form online gave my mobile number & never ticked the box.....it was a bad day  :facepalm:

wasnt there a 'what a f^^^^^^^g rotter' in amongst it?

still like watching Johnny rotten to this day, or jon lydon as he prefers.

somewhere in the loft ive got some quality Pil material as well as never mind the boll***s and  swindle albums.

'sid sings' in amongst it, those were the days

Yep - "you dirty old man you dirty ******* rotter"- this after Siouxsie Sioux said she always wanted to meet him ( Grundy) as she stood behind the pistols.

I have a collection of all that vinyl- Pistols, Damned, Clash, Stranglers and many more - still have ticket stub for the Colton Hall for the Damned when they supported T-Rex.

Those were the days- City were even in " the Premiership".

Yep - "you dirty old man you dirty ******* rotter"- this after Siouxsie Sioux said she always wanted to meet him ( Grundy) as she stood behind the pistols.

I have a collection of all that vinyl- Pistols, Damned, Clash, Stranglers and many more - still have ticket stub for the Colton Hall for the Damned when they supported T-Rex.

Those were the days- City were even in " the Premiership".

bondage trousers,tartan bum flap, etc :laugh:, walking the other way if there was a bunch of green fluffy parkas sat on lambrettas. evil post headline 'div 1,here we come' how original :laugh:.

Siouxsie Sioux,wowee,what a sex bomb she was, and toyah,loved her hair. could go on for hours but might spoil the thread :laugh:

bondage trousers,tartan bum flap, etc :laugh:, walking the other way if there was a bunch of green fluffy parkas sat on lambrettas. evil post headline 'div 1,here we come' how original :laugh:.

Siouxsie Sioux,wowee,what a sex bomb she was, and toyah,loved her hair. could go on for hours but might spoil the thread :laugh:

Debby Harry for me.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rVxcwe7EcaY

Who decides what's "done correctly"

...not sure its correct that someone has the right to choose a forum name that instantly becomes a musical ear-worm for anyone who happens to come across it... I'd sue you if I could. :)

I feel visually assaulted too, in my mind eye I'm getting disturbing images of weird people on street corners harassing people while wearing awful denim dungarees and flashing sweaty hairy armpits.. FFS I'm sure as hell gonna have trouble sleeping tonight and if I do nod off I'll be suffering aural and visual

nightmares..... All because someone chose an inappropriate forum alias.

Anyway, don't see why everyone shouldn't suffer in the same way... Sorry folks but it had to be done...

Archived