IGNORED

Racist Sexist Homophobic Biggot Admits To Not Being Racist Sexist Homophbic Biggot

Marina's Rolls Royce

That seemed to be his line of defense, yeah.

I do think he probably isn't the only one who does this sort of thing, just unfortunate enough to have been exposed.

If it was just banter then it was still idiotic to send it via texts\emails given his high public profile. The stuff he sent was homophobic and racist.

Personally, having read the things he sent and also knowing people that have worked for him I think there is something more sinister about him...

Yes but the message here is firstly don't get caught, especially by texting them, because that not only confirms you as being sexist, racist, homophobic but you are a moron.

Sorry I don't agree. Its been a while, but have I told/heard jokes as above? Yes. Do I discriminate via my actions/behavior towards those concerned? No. 

Sorry I don't agree. Its been a while, but have I told/heard jokes as above? Yes. Do I discriminate via my actions/behavior towards those concerned? No. 

But therein lies the difference.

I have (and continue to) listened to, told and, indeed, laughed at sexist/racist/homophobic jokes.

I have not discriminated against any of the abovementioned.

I agree about the comment regarding the general public being the biggest hypocrites...

This forum is like reading the Daily Mail sometimes...

People sit there, and point, and accuse and judge as if they've never done anything wrong in their life.

Football as a Sport/Business is full of horrible people...look at the crooked way the game is run...yet we all still support it.

It's just like any other business...good, bad and indifferent.

We as a Nation are becoming a bunch of judging, moaning old farts, that never take our own actions into consideration, and always blame the Government, Teachers and others for all our problems... we are all so perfect aren't we... :rolleyes:

If you want to talk about Rapists, Homophobes, Sexists, Racists...then this forum it seems is the place to come...

It's full of the most perfect people I've ever seen :rolleyes:

Exactly.

I mean look at Ron Atkinson.

He's no racist, he signed Cyrille Regis you know....

On air, he used an expression that is commom among black footballers and got hung out to dry. Sad that none of the black players to whom he gave a break stood up for him.

I agree about the comment regarding the general public being the biggest hypocrites...

People sit there, and point, and accuse and judge as if they've never done anything wrong in their life.

Football as a Sport/Business is full of horrible people...look at the crooked way the game is run...yet we all still support it.

We as a Nation are becoming a bunch of judging, moaning old farts, that never take our own actions into consideration, and always blame the Government, Teachers and others for all our problems... we are all so perfect aren't we... :rolleyes:

If you want to talk about Rapists, Homophobes, Sexists, Racists...then this forum it seems is the place to come...

Spud it's like any misdemeanour, Rule 1. DON'T GET CAUGHT, Rule 2. DON'T LEAVE ANY DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE, especially if you're in the public eye and even more especially in M&M's case your paymaster is looking for a way of binning you without having to pay up your contract.

Spud it's like any misdemeanour, Rule 1. DON'T GET CAUGHT, Rule 2. DON'T LEAVE ANY DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE, especially if you're in the public eye and even more especially in M&M's case your paymaster is looking for a way of binning you without having to pay up your contract.

Fair enough...but the point I was making, is you read all this crap in the papers, hear it in the media....and everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

I really don't give a flying **** about it tbh...like you imply...don't get caught...it goes on in all walks of life...yet this forum comes across as being so bloody perfect and judgemental.

Football is a cesspit of horrible people...yet we all still support it.

Monkey say...see no evil...you know the rest...

Exactly.  It's unfortunate in a way that there's F-all to complain about on the footballing side right now, as this site would not have become filled up with self-righteous high-horse folks who need something else to whinge about.  Never happy unless they're unhappy.

Fair enough...but the point I was making, is you read all this crap in the papers, hear it in the media....and everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

I really don't give a flying **** about it tbh...like you imply...don't get caught...it goes on in all walks of life...yet this forum comes across as being so bloody perfect and judgemental.

Here's the thing Spud, somebody like you and I living in the real world would have done one of 4 things under the same circumstances, 1) Wiped anything and everything off of the phone before handing it back. 2) Removed the SIM. 3) Handed the phone back in a million pieces (and claimed an accident). 4) Hurled it into the river Taff.

That's 2 pieces of bad judgement IMO and left M&M not only seriously out of pocket with a damaged reputation but lost him the Palace job.

From most walks of life, especially from most professional walks of life, people would be sacked/struck off if texts of this nature were unearthed. This is factual, no moral judgement or perfection necessary.

This is a Ched Evans mark II thread, in the making.

We saw that as differently as we see this, so I won't say another word on it.

Here's the thing Spud, somebody like you and I living in the real world would have done one of 4 things under the same circumstances, 1) Wiped anything and everything off of the phone before handing it back. 2) Removed the SIM. 3) Handed the phone back in a million pieces (and claimed an accident). 4) Hurled it into the river Taff.

That's 2 pieces of bad judgement IMO and left M&M not only seriously out of pocket with a damaged reputation but lost him the Palace job.

True...Shit happens mate...

It's not like he hasn't got a job anymore.

From most walks of life, especially from most professional walks of life, people would be sacked/struck off if texts of this nature were unearthed. This is factual, no moral judgement or perfection necessary.

This is a Ched Evans mark II thread, in the making.

We saw that as differently as we see this, so I won't say another word on it.

And there are just as many who get away with it...

Blimey...every football manager, footballer and coach that I've played with or had contact with, could have been sacked for things they've said...

Everyone it seems has gone Politically correct mad, and feels offended for everyone else...stop judging other people...let the authorities sort it...no good moaning about it...just look after yourself, and be the best possible person you can be...don't worry about others and pointing out their faults...

Archived