IGNORED

Racist Sexist Homophobic Biggot Admits To Not Being Racist Sexist Homophbic Biggot

Marina's Rolls Royce

I guess then I think that Mackay is undeserving of any sympathy from me, his conversations shouldn't have been revealed but once they were his employers had a duty to discipline him. 

But they didn't. They sacked him for underperforming, and then several months later tried to use the texts to cost him gainful employment elsewhere. And when he lost his job at the other place - again through underperforming - his previous employer tried to twist the knife with new evidence.

Mackay may or may not be a racist / bigot / homophobe, but Vincent Tan is a very definite grade-A vindictive ****.

Yep - "you dirty old man you dirty ******* rotter"- this after Siouxsie Sioux said she always wanted to meet him ( Grundy) as she stood behind the pistols.

I have a collection of all that vinyl- Pistols, Damned, Clash, Stranglers and many more - still have ticket stub for the Colton Hall for the Damned when they supported T-Rex.

Those were the days- City were even in " the Premiership".

Was at the Locarno when Rat S threw some of his drum kit into the crowd, I forget who were supporting them...

You get paid a lot of money to be in the public eye. You should use your brain to understand that this brings with it a duty to be extra cautious about what one says or writes.

In the event you let your guard down, whether you mean those remarks or not, you should expect to be character assassinated.

In short get well paid = behave and if not you WILL get shot down.

Thats life; I do not feel sorry for the bloke nor do i take any glee from it.

Archived