IGNORED

First Time This Season

Welcome To The Jungle

Wrote it quickly which is never a good idea. What I meant by must win was a loss means all the hard work from the first 16 games would be undone.

No it doesn't. Even if we were to lose again we'd still probably be top 3 or 4 at worst which after losing 3 in a row would be a testament to how well we started with those first 16.

There's a long way to go. We all know that.

frustrating.

Pack is not Elliott, Bryan needs a rest and let Cunningham have a chance,  Agard needs benching (but we don't have an alternative)

Smith worked his nuts off, but they had us sussed and strangely Cotterill didn't respond tactically.

Little needs benching and let the new lad play - actually today Little was for me the worst of a poor performance.  Both wing backs failed time and again to pick up on the overlapping runners and that just pulled the centre 3 all over the place.

we need a loanee, i think - possibly a strong central MF. (and a striker)

we had 4 good chances, didnt take them, paid the price.

Haha Peterborough is certainly not must win

It's not just us City fans bemoaning a home defeat. My son is a PUFC st holder. He came in tonight and declared

"Posh are not a top 10 team. Something's wrong if City don't come up here Friday and win by at least four".

A draw would have been fair, I don't think we did enough to win the game against a very organised Preston. I didn't agree with all their tactics, typical Grayson side, and of course or the second week in a row the officials seemed to be largely against us.

Two teams who are going to be there or there abouts in May. We haven't become a bad team overnight, but maybe have realised a few areas that need strengthening.

frustrating.

Pack is not Elliott, Bryan needs a rest and let Cunningham have a chance,  Agard needs benching (but we don't have an alternative)

Smith worked his nuts off, but they had us sussed and strangely Cotterill didn't respond tactically.

Little needs benching and let the new lad play - actually today Little was for me the worst of a poor performance.  Both wing backs failed time and again to pick up on the overlapping runners and that just pulled the centre 3 all over the place.

we need a loanee, i think - possibly a strong central MF. (and a striker)

we had 4 good chances, didnt take them, paid the price.

Williams was easily City's weakest player today.

An excruciatingly poor all round performance from him.

They did a job on us end of.

Better finishing would have seen us out of sight.

They are a strong physical, experienced side but extremely slow.

They came for a point and got all three.

Wilbs chance goes in and it would have been a different outcome.

We were by far the more dynamic side.

I was really disappointed with the constant time wasting and lack of control by the officials but maybe that's a back handed compliment from the opposition knowing we're the better team.

Saying that we're rubbish and next week is a must win is rediculous in the extreme and you should sit down in a dark room and take your medication.

Williams was easily City's weakest player today.

An excruciatingly poor all round performance from him.

Spot on. I think he must've found three yellow shirts for every pass he made to a red one. Was hopelessly out of position and lost the ball to allow two men to break and set up their goal, and had terrible ball control throughout.

He's been the weakest link for a while now. I wonder if he needs a rest?

Archived