IGNORED

One Question For Steve Lansdown .

Major Isewater

Why is there no category for hedgehogs on the ticketing page?

They're normally hibernating in the winter so there's not much point in going to the game. Secondly, if they did go, I wouldn't want to sit next to a snoring hedgehog.

They're normally hibernating in the winter so there's not much point in going to the game. Secondly, if they did go, I wouldn't want to sit next to a snoring hedgehog.

Horace stays up all winter for the football and he doesn't snore at games - although there were times last autumn...

of course it must, but it's his money and unless you have a consortium waiting in the wings, what do you suggest?, be like the other west country success stories that are (in no particular order) Plymouth, Swindon, Torquay, Exeter or the gas?, lurching from one financial disaster to the next.

Once more SL pays the bills including the miserable bleeders wages, he is entitled to respect and had SOD been a man of principle he could have walked, it's that simple, the choice that millions living in the real world make on daily basis.

I could just imagine your outrage if the money man owner of our club, had interfered with signings and said no, he is not good enough, or no his wage demands are too high or he wants too long a contract. IMO if the manager doesn't have a ball park figure (including the max the club should go to for wages and contract) and convey that to the owner then there can be no relationship whatsoever between the two and if as you are suggesting that SL was was left to make it up himself, without any advice from the manager because he didn't seek that advice, frankly I don't believe it.

I completely disagree 100% with everything you suggest.

Bet you can't smuggle your goat in an inside pocket! :D

I can and I have, years ago when we were in the top division and the players lounge was in the Williams I brought him through the directors entrance and assured the jobsworth he was the Derby County mascot and was really a ram, all went well till his plastic horns fell off when headbutting Bruce Rioch after the match (we won 3-1 that day and Rioch got their consolation goal) he died and reincarnated as a Gashead but couldnt stop the butting passion even with fellow 4 legged friends  :gasmask:

Archived