IGNORED

One Question For Steve Lansdown .

Major Isewater

That is tough

A very...erm...hard...choice! You look at Kylie and think hell yeah..Danni couldn't compete....and then you look at Danni...

I think my question would be two fold... is there any truth to the story that before investing in city, Steve approached the sags. And if so, where does he think the respective clubs may be today if they'd said yes.

A very...erm...hard...choice! You look at Kylie and think hell yeah..Danni couldn't compete....and then you look at Danni...

I think my question would be two fold... is there any truth to the story that before investing in city, Steve approached the sags. And if so, where does he think the respective clubs may be today if they'd said yes.

I don't think there is any truth in that whatsoever. Steve told me himself that the reason he became involved in City was because Jon was a fan. No mention of the gas anywhere.

Does it frustrate you and do you feel you have failed somewhat, considering the amount of money thrown at the Club since your Tenure, and the amount of managers, and playing staff that have 'underachieved', that you still find yourself in the same division as when you first took over?...albeit now on an upturn.

Does it frustrate you and do you feel you have failed somewhat, considering the amount of money thrown at the Club since your Tenure, and the amount of managers, and playing staff that have 'underachieved', that you still find yourself in the same division as when you first took over?...albeit now on an upturn.

^ this and Coppell. I think it is credit to both of them that the truth has never come out publicly, and why I suspect it's a story I'd like to hear

Apparently O'Driscoll was a difficult man to work with. He was asked about a pre-season trip to Botswana but refused to agree. I'm sure that didn't go down well with Steve Lansdown.

He also had a somewhat dismissive view of senior staff at AG including some on the board, something else that didn't endear him to SL and as soon as City started to struggle he was shown the exit door.

Apparently O'Driscoll was a difficult man to work with. He was asked about a pre-season trip to Botswana but refused to agree. I'm sure that didn't go down well with Steve Lansdown.

He also had a somewhat dismissive view of senior staff at AG including some on the board, something else that didn't endear him to SL and as soon as City started to struggle he was shown the exit door.

Or...put it another way... SL was a difficult person to work with?

And SoD didn't suffer fools gladly? and imho he was right about being dismissive towards some of our staff.

Archived