IGNORED

Stupid / Annoying / Pointless Sayings

The Gasbuster

American versions of words we use such as butt for arse, poop for poo, guy's pants for men's trousers.....

Also putting super in front of words eg "I'm super excited that I'm an idiot"

The word "awesome"

The insult "douche bag"

"My bad"

Women who say " kinda gal" eg "I'm a Pinot Grigio kinda gal"

The word "amazeballs"

That thing when people put parts of a famous couple's names together to make one word to refer to them as. Also the shortening of a persons first and second

name eg SUPO fro Sue Pollard

"pwappa nawty"

All of these make me furious. There's many more as well

Never heard 'amazeballs' before so looked it up... Its in the dictionary ffs, means utter bollocks, I hate it already and hope this is the first and last time I ever come across this particular 'word' or 'saying'... Thats got to be the worst.

Never heard 'amazeballs' before so looked it up... Its in the dictionary ffs, means utter bollocks, I hate it already and hope this is the first and last time I ever come across this particular 'word' or 'saying'... Thats got to be the worst.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/aug/20/not-so-amazeballs-has-the-oxford-english-dictionary-lost-the-plot. You may like this article I just found. It's written by somebody called 'Myf' which is a bit ridiculous in itself. No offence intended to any Myf's reading but I mean 'Myf'!

Archived