IGNORED

Stupid / Annoying / Pointless Sayings

The Gasbuster

Don't know how the wrongful use of the word 'so' has entered the bloody lexicon.

Idiot telling a pointless and self-centred anecdote: So I was on the way to the.......

Me: Shut up   :punish:

Also:

Idiot: That's soooo not funny.

Me: Shut up  :punish:

Probably further molestation of our fair language imported from the bloody yanks  :ranting:  

Don't know how the wrongful use of the word 'so' has entered the bloody lexicon.

Idiot telling a pointless and self-centred anecdote: So I was on the way to the.......

Also:

Probably further molestation of our fair language imported from the bloody yanks  :ranting:  

In my experience I think the American people have a very good command of the English language and are more understandable that some British people.

Also:

It seems to be everyone saying it and it's happened overnight. Very annoying.

Any business jargon is annoying, too many to mention.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

I was going to put that. I hate that saying, I don't know why, always have. Whether it's just another Americanism which has crept in, the people who say it, or it's another way of saying 'tough shite', it really grinds my gears!

Archived