IGNORED

The Darts Thread

Big Red Rich

Averages are actually in the early 90s. Checkouts around 30 per cent.

It's competitive though

Yeah dropped as game went on. Enjoyed that though, could see it meant a lot to Mitchell

Seemed a decent enough bloke. Wouldn't win a set off Gary Anderson though.

That may be true, particularly at the moment, but Gary Anderson can be very inconsistent. Scott Mitchell has averaged nigh on a 100 earlier in the tournament, he could give him a good game on an "off day". 

+ lets not forget Anderson came from the BDO, an organization where he failed to win the world title, but has since improved immensely. Why cant Scott do the same?

So the World Matchplay in Blackpool starting in a couple of weeks. Mental stat, Phil Taylor has won 70 out of his past 72 games at the Winter Gardens. Incredible. Hopefully this year someone sticks it on him, preferably Snakebite in the Semis with some afters involved. Pumped for my trip to Blackpool, anyone else making the trip? I actually have a spare ticket If anyone is keen?!!

• Admin

So the World Matchplay in Blackpool starting in a couple of weeks. Mental stat, Phil Taylor has won 70 out of his past 72 games at the Winter Gardens. Incredible. Hopefully this year someone sticks it on him, preferably Snakebite in the Semis with some afters involved. Pumped for my trip to Blackpool, anyone else making the trip? I actually have a spare ticket If anyone is keen?!!

Richie Burnett was at Taunton last Sunday with the Glamorgan fans - was telling us about his current suspension for using narcotics.

Judging by the state of him the suspension wasn't far wrong.

He was a harmless guy but sad to see someone on the fringes balls up their career, he was always a good floor player but not as great on the stage

• Admin

Wouldn't want to get in the way of Price on a night out, ripped or what?!!! One to watch it would appear..

He entered a tournament I help run in Weston last year, very raw but you can tell when someone has "got it".

He played football and rugby to a decent level too, but chose to take up darts instead full time

He was a top bloke, same tournament is this weekend in Weston - don't expect to see him this year !

Ps, Ian White's step daughter is a little gem

He entered a tournament I help run in Weston last year, very raw but you can tell when someone has "got it".

He played football and rugby to a decent level too, but chose to take up darts instead full time

He was a top bloke, same tournament is this weekend in Weston - don't expect to see him this year !

Ps, Ian White's step daughter is a little gem

Thought that was his missus at first!

Archived