IGNORED

The Darts Thread

Big Red Rich

1 minute ago, Tomarse said:

Did Ando even shake his hand? Looked like he just walked off.  Barry needs to have a word with him about manners and respect. 

Which one Price or Anderson? . Price was an unprofessional knob head with his behaviour and got to Anderson who walked off after he’d lost. I think I’d have done the same fashion I’d allowed myself to get wound up.

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Did Ando even shake his hand? Looked like he just walked off.  Barry needs to have a word with him about manners and respect. 

Price could hardly be accused of displaying respect, there always been mind games and shenanigans on the stage, but this is a new and IMO, an unpleasant level.

3 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Price could hardly be accused of displaying respect, there always been mind games and shenanigans on the stage, but this is a new and IMO, an unpleasant level.

Sorry I mean Price not Gary. 

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Which one Price or Anderson? . Price was an unprofessional knob head with his behaviour and got to Anderson who walked off after he’d lost. I think I’d have done the same fashion I’d allowed myself to get wound up.

Price sorry - badly worded. 

The 2007 final against Taylor was incredible.

Be sad to see Barney go, but he's very hit and miss these days and he's clearly not enjoying it anymore. Think he had a 110 average when he lost against MVG a year or two back which was and may still be(?) a record for a defeat. Everyone loves him which is rare in sports.

Van Barneveld shattered the record for the highest average in defeat at the worlds. “We talk about averages a lot,” he says. “If you play well with a 109 average and 68% on the doubles, everybody will say, ‘Ray, what a fantastic match that was, that is brilliant.’ Everyone had a fantastic night and I couldn’t sleep, because I lost.”

Raymond van Barneveld: ‘I’m playing the best darts of my career … but keep losing’

• Admin
3 hours ago, phantom said:

I've hosted a darts tournament which Gerwyn Price entered, he is massive and can certainly handle himself.

He certainly has a firey side to him

Ex egg chaser isn’t he, I am all for a bit of character in sports, but feel he pushed that too far, I don’t think he’ll keep getting away with it, if it alienates fans and sponsors he’ll soon be brought into line or dropped.

5 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Ex egg chaser isn’t he, I am all for a bit of character in sports, but feel he pushed that too far, I don’t think he’ll keep getting away with it, if it alienates fans and sponsors he’ll soon be brought into line or dropped.

Played hooker for Neath. Tough bastard I’d imagine.

15 minutes ago, Super said:

MVG looked a bit shaken up after that incident.

He just said that he didn’t know how to react. It had never happened to him before but no doubt that he was visibly shocked but he recovered and won fairly easily.

The **** that threw the beer has been banned for life from darts.

Archived