IGNORED

The Darts Thread

Big Red Rich

7 hours ago, Super said:

Ffs. Tàylor will win now you know Cross will be nowhere near as good on monday.

Taylor would have been tucked up in his campervan at 10:30pm with a couple of birds. Cross probably didn’t get sleep till 5am when the adrenaline wore off.  Plus he played twice as many legs. It’s the sky sports fantasy farewell they wanted 

I just think it’s his year. Wright and Anderson were struggling with bad backs and illness.

He isn’t playing that badly averaging 100 all tournament, he won the match play in July and hasn’t played much else since so is a lot more fresher than the rest of the players.

He had some luck against Lewis last night but luckily for him Lewis just froze at the big moments.

MVG hasn’t been hitting his doubles all tournament and got away with it against RVB , Price.

PDC is so strong now you could pick anyone of 10 players who could win it.

All the players will be happy he retires after this tournament, his ranking will be gone and more chance of winning.

Just think he’s very good at what he does and has that stubborness determination that some of the other players don’t have. You never ever see him waste darts every dart he throws he scores with and pressures his opponent.

3 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

I have little reason to watch the final, I put two £5 bets on before the tournament started on Cross & Taylor, guaranteed £75 no matter what or it could be £85.

Just a shame I didn’t go for the forecast but anything’s better than nothing hey.

my mate put £20 e/w on Cross 25/1.

Cashed out as he decided it was a stupid bet.

3 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

I only got 16’s!! And both bets are to win outright with no option to cash out either. (With Sky Bet)

He did it an age ago - there was a tournament on Sky 3/4 months ago, can't think for the life of me what it was, but he played in it and was brilliant and he was 25s at the time.

At least you're guaranteed profit!

Archived