IGNORED

The Darts Thread

Big Red Rich

• Admin
1 hour ago, Big Red Rich said:

Hardly! Seen how many seeds have gone out?!!!

Not sure any "big upsets" though, the players beating them have been doing it week in week out in the smaller tournaments not covered on TV, they are just stepping up on the big stage

32 minutes ago, Super said:

Pipe is getting plenty from the crowd here!

Amazing they actually had to drown the crowd out on Sky because of the abusive nature. Fair play Pipe giving a bit back.

Sick of the Taylor roadshow thank god we don't have to put up with it much longer and hopefully he will take Mardle with him because try all he likes he will never be Sid Widdell

8 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I thought that was a fairly frank and honest interview with Taylor............. until he started the Sky promotion, he’s obviously got a contract lined up, if not signed!

That would be funny in that he is retiring from the tour because he is sick of the travelling only to go and commentate on it.

It's a funny old world when there is a pound note to be made!!

On 23/12/2017 at 23:31, kevinmabbuttshair said:

Go back 25 years. Those fourteen, two of them bottled it,  put their own money in so the WDC continued. 

Like it or not if it wasn't for Taylor, Bristow, Wilson, priestly, Anderson, and Barry Hearn we'd still be watching one tournament a year ran by monkeys paying peanuts

That's a good point but things were so bad they had to do it so they weren't really risking anything other than ending up in the same place which was part time and poorly paid.

I wonder how many of the fourteen are now millionaires???

28 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

I think he realised that playing with only one dart was a serious disadvantage...

He's still chairman of the PDCA and has tried to rejoin the tour by regaining his card but has been unsuccessful in the last 4 years.

Thanks Wikipedia!

• Admin
13 minutes ago, Robbored said:

He's still chairman of the PDCA and has tried to rejoin the tour by regaining his card but has been unsuccessful in the last 4 years.

Thanks Wikipedia!

Like for many others the quality of opposition is continually growing and getting the tour cards at Q school events is proving harder and harder to get

11 hours ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Hope Anderson’s backs ok and he can beat Taylor tomorrow night. I can’t wait to see the back of the arrogant sex offender.

Only bad point will he will be on the sky sports sofa quicker than he can get a mattress in back of his van 

Archived