IGNORED

The Darts Thread

Big Red Rich

9 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Bit odd apologising for Taylor saying shit, it was 10pm and a dart programme- doubt many delicate flowers were watching.

Probably just panicking. Quite funny him rounding on Mardle though - Wayne usually has his tongue up Taylor's backside 

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It was terrific to watch. Top quality scoring all through. 

It was Andersons finishing that was the difference. What was it Bristow said some years ago? "scores for show and doubles for dough" How true.

Think it was Bobby George who said it. My fave quote from him is "throw where your looking and look where your throwing ",if it was only that easy 

Excellent day of darts, the evening seems a bit disappointing but that's only because of the two excellent matches from earlier in the day.

Had £4 in my Sky Bet account at the start of the MVG match last night and withdrew £90 earlier, and currently have £40 still sat in there. Would like to see one of the Dutchies win it, preferably RvB but both Scots look more consistent IMO.

40 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Excellent day of darts, the evening seems a bit disappointing but that's only because of the two excellent matches from earlier in the day.

Had £4 in my Sky Bet account at the start of the MVG match last night and withdrew £90 earlier, and currently have £40 still sat in there. Would like to see one of the Dutchies win it, preferably RvB but both Scots look more consistent IMO.

Would love gary to win it again because he has lived our way for years now and is a good lad,Mvg should cruise Barney and Anderson match could be a cracker if snakebite keeps taking out the long shots

Archived