IGNORED

The Darts Thread

Big Red Rich

Wow James wade is an absolute embarrassment.  A low life racist bully. ' I did that for my country and my son' ?? Seriously. 

' I wanted to get in his face and hurt him'.

Throw this idiot out. Shame because he doesn't need to do all this as he is a gritty player who is more than capable of good darts.

5 hours ago, Spoons said:

Wow James wade is an absolute embarrassment.  A low life racist bully. ' I did that for my country and my son' ?? Seriously. 

Throw this idiot out. Shame because he doesn't need to do all this as he is a gritty player who is more than capable of good darts.

Alright mate.. 

I thought that was pretty weird really, but not surprising as Gerwin Price got away with doing what he liked against Anderson.. 

• Admin
9 hours ago, Spoons said:

Throw this idiot out. 

I kind of get what he means, he meant to put pressure on him and force him into mistakes, his choice of words though were very ill thought out

Fully expect he will be getting a find very shortly

4 hours ago, B1ackbird said:

I thought that was pretty weird really, but not surprising as Gerwin Price got away with doing what he liked against Anderson.. 

The wheels are already in motion for action to be taken following that incident

1 hour ago, TomF said:

Wade has always been a gigantic cock. 

Remember meeting him once at an event, my wife (at the time) went to take a photo of us together, when Wade started asking her about if she used vibrators of not - He is a class one twat

"The wheels are already in motion for action to be taken following that incident" 

I think they have to do something or where do you draw the line? Go up behind your opponent and shout at them as they throw, or do a lap of honour when you hit a good score before you retrieve your darts. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Carey 6 said:

Never warmed to Wade or Adrian Lewis. Don't really like either of them. But Gerwyn Price is next level. Nobhead. 

Hope Bunting wins it. 

The interview with Wade before the game made me think he’d changed, obviously not!,

As for Bunting, probably a nice bloke, but that cheesy smirk when he’s throwing puts me off....

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

Another local player that has been in my summer tournament knocking out Suljovic last night, well done Ryan Searle

Good to see him competing after stepping up from the BDO

Where is he from mate?

• Admin

Lewis looked a fair bit healthier than last time I saw him play, still a big lad, but not sweating and out of breath, could he be getting himself back together?  Surprising to see so many seeds tumbling out in the early rounds, that’s either opening the way for a shock, or a nailed on win for MVG or Anderson.

18 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Lewis looked a fair bit healthier than last time I saw him play, still a big lad, but not sweating and out of breath, could he be getting himself back together?  Surprising to see so many seeds tumbling out in the early rounds, that’s either opening the way for a shock, or a nailed on win for MVG or Anderson.

Lewis is the one player I really dislike. I was hoping he’d get beaten last night especially after his pre match interview......ugh.... such an arrogant bugger who can barely string a sentence together.He thinks he’s the bees knees 

Archived