IGNORED

How Ever Bad Is The Food At Ashton Gate

Cider-in-a-can

Agree with you, except the Clarks Pie van is fantastic!

I've had the misfortune of one of their pastys before.

I thought it was as bad as anything I have ever eaten. Pastry was good, but the filling was a rank looking brown mush of indistinguishable flavours other than salt. Very dry too.  

For reasons I don't want to mention here, I've not got food in Ashton Gate for a number of seasons.

Don't tease us mate.... We're all itching to know now, ... Well I bet someone else as well as me wants to know, its a real mystery now, We just gotta know.... Come on cough it up!

Or perhaps its subject to an out of court settlement and a gagging order?

Whenever I've dared to eat a balti pie from the Williams more often than not its been absolutely obliterated to an inch of it's life... It's so hot that the filling scolds my tongue and when it cools down after half an hour the base is scolded beyond recognition and if you then even wanted to eat it you would need a jack hammer to tackle it!!

Marks out of ten: 0

I have not bought food inside Ashton Gate for a very very long time.

It is sub standard expensive rubbish.

The Clarks Pie van however is a necessity before the game and offers great food at a reasonable cost

Massive round of applause for Keith the clarks pie man. 

:clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:

I have not bought food inside Ashton Gate for a very very long time.

It is sub standard expensive rubbish.

The Clarks Pie van however is a necessity before the game and offers great food at a reasonable cost

Please please tell me where the pie van is. I've never seen it.

This time last year I bought a burger from one of the vans outside and had one of the worst nights of my life. 5 hours on and off the sh*tter...

Haven't bought hot food down there in a year now.

Mind, the cheese salad rolls at the Rising Sun do a super job if I haven't eaten.

Hopefully things will change. Great to see thatchers dry on tap and Butcombe in the Dolman bar....thatchers gold is far to sweet for me. So hopefully we will get some decent pies and if they get thatchers trad ( really do hate gas ) Ashton Gate will truly be heaven on earth.

Archived