IGNORED

Official Yeovil Match Thread

bs3

[quote name="WolfOfWestStreet" post="2152397" timestamp="1419591842"

Stop bickering ladies. It's boxingday we are top of the

league we've got a sold out gate to look forward to this afternoon.

Crack open some scrumpy and let's ******* have some!!!

Today will be my first game this season and I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation. Meeting up with mates for a pint or two and then sit in block B to watch the game.

I'm expecting Yeovil to arrive by coach and then park it across the City goal in the hope that they can nick a goal on the break and then hang on.......

Enjoy it today Robbored,  I hope you are now much better and well on the mend. Wish I could br there,  I predict a 2 - 1 win for City and an end to end game.

Today will be my first game this season and I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation. Meeting up with mates for a pint or two and then sit in block B to watch the game.

I'm expecting Yeovil to arrive by coach and then park it across the City goal in the hope that they can nick a goal on the break and then hang on.......

Got any song ideas to welcome back GJ as the hero he is?

Lose or draw and we could find ourselves 4th at the close of play..

Win and other results go our way and we're top and clear by 5 points..

I'll take a 2-1 win and top by one point.

Hope SC says similar to the players before today's game.

The other top 4 teams don't have 'easy' games, but have the incentive of toppling us before the New Year, so I hope our players take the bull by the horns and maintain our place at the top of the pile.

Things go badly the last two matches and someone else could step ahead of us, going into 2015, while if we take this match and Gillingham by the scruff of the neck, then we could have re-established our mini-cushion, or opened a gap to third first thing in the new year.

COYR

Pubs are rammed, queues to get in the Riser (The Hen was stacked as well) and the Coopers is closed

Plenty of room currently under the Dolman!

Get thee to the beer festival!

Unless, of course, you've got tickets for the Williams or the Atyeo...

Archived