IGNORED

Official Yeovil Match Thread

bs3

Today will be my first game this season and I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation. Meeting up with mates for a pint or two and then sit in block B to watch the game.

I'm expecting Yeovil to arrive by coach and then park it across the City goal in the hope that they can nick a goal on the break and then hang on.......

I'm expecting Yeovil to arrive by coach and then park it across the City goal in the hope that they can nick a goal on the break and then hang on.......

Er...GJ may not be a tactical genius, but I'm pretty sure he's never set his team up to park the bus in front of the opposition's goal, has he??

it's impossible to get around 20k in Ashton Gate because of segregation when we had 4 stands.

Yet alone we're playing Yeovile, who are hardly attractive opposition

Boxing Day is always an attractive fixture. Sells out most times regardless of who the opposition is.

In deepest darkest Esseex today , not only that but because of circumstances today is Christmas day proper.... at least meal wise.

I have no Radio Bristol (however bad it is you can usually work out what the score is) , and knowing my luck the meal will be around kick off so only BBC sport on my phone to keep me in the loop. 

So lets hope for an early City goal followed shortly by another and a comfortable win. No sending's off please. Non eventful 3-0 will do nicely.

Today will be my first game this season and I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation. Meeting up with mates for a pint or two and then sit in block B to watch the game.

No need la.. we will just line up our shooters and tap it under the chassis from inside the box. Simples. 3-1

Archived