IGNORED

Official Yeovil Match Thread

bs3

Anyone know if there's any commentary available online apart from player. All the online radio Bristol/glos/Somerset stations have nlbr that I can find ... ******g bbc bias again to such utter sh@@e

Contractual. Greedy FL bastards won't let commentary on their games be streamed free :grr:

City game is on 95.5 FM, which I can just about get if I lay the radio on its side. The Non-league and the egg-chasers get the prime frequencies, of course :(

FM is the same here Aiz, bloody annoying having to wrestle my old radio alarm clock and perch it on the back of my sofa in he 21 century - I swear its worse than radio Luxembourg decades ago!

Was so happy a couple of weeks ago when Freeview TV added local radio to their schedules, and what does BBC Radio f'ing Bristol do on match days? .... broadcast f'ing Non League football from sodding Torquay..

Next time that Pemberton (R Bris boss) does a listener q & a he can expect a disgruntled call from yours truly.

Dammit, I'm off to retrieve my radio alarm clock from the bedroom, (so pissed off that the Gas is coming over loud and clear on the telly... IT SHOULD BE A LEAGUE GAME SURELY RADIO BRISTOL!!.

OK what excitement have I missed from the Gate.. time to get my radio and check the rest of this thread to find out.

Not.  Good.

Only hope this gives the team (and Agard in particular) a kick up the arse to get one over the line.

Realise JET is much maligned by some on here, but may be that we need a bit of something different to get the forward line firing again.

At least he knows how to take a penalty :grr:

Archived