IGNORED

Everything Matt Smith (Merged)

Marina's Rolls Royce

There- I've said it.

Obviously delighted with the win

We are fortunate to still be top. A false position imo.

SC needs to tell it the way it is- we were really poor against an appalling side. Why not just say so?

Without our key players and players who are dipping in form we are mid table side. We need need some really good signings in Jan or we will be pray offs at best and that's a place we don't wanna be- history tells us so.

There- I've said it.

SC needs to tell it the way it is- we were really poor against an appalling side. Why not just say so?

Without our key players and players who are dipping in form we are mid table side. We need need some really good signings in Jan or we will be pray offs at best and that's a place we don't wanna be- history tells us so.

Wade elliott is awful was being said last season

There- I've said it.

Why? Do points count for nothing?

Scored though, and that helped us win a game.

Realise that might seem a puerile response, but Agard has been doing undoubtably good work, yet not scoring or setting up many.

Perhaps while we ride out this busy period, someone who gets goals yet maybe doesn't look the part could work for us.

There- I've said it.

top though,or have i been dreaming? points matter more than performances

There- I've said it.

WTF are you on about? A false position. Joker.

because half of our performances haven't been great, just had a mix of good defending and wasteful attacking by the opponents

Really?

Imagine how many points we'd have if we had been great!!

I often wonder if some of our fans realise what level we play at. Our strikers won't take every chance, our keeper won't save every shot, our midfield won't win every tackle or make the perfect pass.

We're doing fine for our level, enjoy it.

because half of our performances haven't been great, just had a mix of good defending and wasteful attacking by the opponents

So our rivals have been brilliant in every game they have played and their opponents have taken every chance?

The only way our position could be "false" is mathematical error. We're top because we have accrued more points than any other team.

So our rivals have been brilliant in every game they have played and their opponents have taken every chance?

The only way our position could be "false" is mathematical error. We're top because we have accrued more points than any other team.

again, putting words in my mouth and not at all what I said. I didn't even say our position is false, just that we haven't been playing great

Smith was really poor today. Even the part of the game he should be brilliant at (aerial battles), he isn't. Lost a surprising amount of headers for a man towering around 6ft5! Should have had a hat trick today, based on the two easy chances he missed. Certainly not the answer to our need for a reserve striker. Really feel we need to do some business during January for a forward.

Saying this, we are top of the league and won today in a game that could and should really have been clearly out of sight by 45 minutes. Despite that I don't think it was an overly convincing performance. Three points nonetheless! Onwards and Upwards.

Archived