IGNORED

Everything Matt Smith (Merged)

Marina's Rolls Royce

With his loan expiring on the 25th Jan, that means that after tonight's game there's only Scunny (a) on Saturday in the league & (hopefully) the FA Cup 4th Rd game v. Eve/W Ham on the day the initial deal expires.  

Moving back to a struggling Fulham side surely can't be as appealing as the prospect of potentially playing a pivotal part in what will hopefully be a memorable (for the right reasons) season for us. Seems to be polarising opinion on the FFC Forum here: http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=45011.0

I hope he stays, we're gawd knows how long off Wilbs & Agard being fit so to lose him in a fortnight would be a huge blow.

Be interested to know if the (possible) FA Cup match on the 25th would be one he's eligible for.

Imagined it expiring on that day might mean that is the day he goes home, not is available for us, but may be wrong.

Be interested to know if the (possible) FA Cup match on the 25th would be one he's eligible for.

Imagined it expiring on that day might mean that is the day he goes home, not is available for us, but may be wrong.

Expires at 3pm, so he has to come off at half-time  :whistle:

I'm sure he would like to stay here for the time being, but he will have no say in the matter.

It will be entirely down to Kit Symons.

If we were struggling and not scoring, I'm sure we would be screaming for someone to be recalled who had scored 9 goals in his last 5 games!

Last comment: "He will be sold to Bristol city, city wants a swap deal with the youngster, this deal has been going on for over a month"

Even if there's an ounce of truth in this, if its not made up, who could we possibly be swapping him with?

If we didn't already know he was on his way to Everton I'd say Joe Bryan. :me?:

Last comment: "He will be sold to Bristol city, city wants a swap deal with the youngster, this deal has been going on for over a month"

Even if there's an ounce of truth in this, if its not made up, who could we possibly be swapping him with?

Wait... what's this from?  Twitter?  Or somewhere that is actually believable?

I know our Young CB Aaron Davies (check his Twitter) is about to move to Fulham. Davies is very highly rated and was wanted by Liverpool.

Archived