IGNORED

Everything Matt Smith (Merged)

Marina's Rolls Royce

let's concentrate on the many positives!

I can't- really, I just can't.

I'm a City fan and there are just too many positives for me to be able to think clearly

I've been conditioned over the years to concentrate on one thing at a time like - 'we are now safe', 'we have one good player at last',  ' that guy scoring for fun in the academy will be in the first team soon'  'we had a great cup run until the 2nd round' ' as soon as the manager is sacked we'll be ok' and best of all:

" we may be shit but the gas are shitter'.

What Matt Smith is saying on twitter suggests that he wants to stay at least until Wembley. In his interviews you know immediately that he has got his head on and you never know he might just plump for continuing to revel in what is going on at City.

MASSIVE FINGERS CROSSED LADS, MATTY STAY, PRETTY PLEEEEZE

• Admin

What Matt Smith is saying on twitter suggests that he wants to stay at least until Wembley. In his interviews you know immediately that he has got his head on and you never know he might just plump for continuing to revel in what is going on at City.

MASSIVE FINGERS CROSSED LADS, MATTY STAY, PRETTY PLEEEEZE

He put

"Thanks for all your lovely messages !

Really special evening form me, Lads were brilliant & now just 90mins from Wembley! 

On to the next one"

I'm not going to back away from my comments made a few weeks ago because in the games I saw him he was a lumbering great cart horse and the misses v Yeovil were awful.

Unlike many I won't go from "awful, shite, get rid" to "let's sign him for perm for the next 10 years" in the space of 2 games.

I'll be more consistent than that and say my position remains unconvinced.

After what happened with Todd Kane going back to Chelsea (to go to Forest) i hope Smith won't be returning to Fulham anytime soon.

Kit Symons was at the game last night and can't fail to have been impressed. Fulham aren't exactly banging them in at the moment either.

When he joined us Smith said he didn't fit into Kit's plans. That must have hurt and who's to say anything has changed. Kit could easily have been there last night to watch another player (JET ?) or even to discuss extending Smith's loan to the end of the season (which is what I expect to happen). Of course if their form does not pick up and Smith keeps on scoring for us over the next 3/4 games then the situation could change so lets hope the current Fulham forwards start scoring starting Saturday versus Cardiff. 

Archived